See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My stay at the Woodspring Suites has been great. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The staff, starting with Lay, are always extremely courteous and helpful. They make the stay feel as if your staying with family. I am going to definitely refer anyone who ask for a good place to stay for either the weekend or long term.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
WoodSpring A, Manager at Woodspring Suites Washington DC Andrews AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Everytime i went down to the front desk an ask for anything they never had it i bought all my pots an pans an tissue an they always lying about everything great place to stay but got to get rid of help.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Manny,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the service of our front desk team.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

If I could give it a zero I would. The bed was small, they call the size full/queen.No iron in room, but I asked and was told yes. The room had a bad odor, red marks on the carpet. No house cleaning available, you have to bring your towels down to the front desk and they change them. No lounge area at the front desk, so if your waiting you have to wait standing up.

Room Tip: Room Smells
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Santo

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The complete staff is always ready to help you with your needs. Have gone above and beyond to check me in after hours due to late flight arrival. Recommend for long or short stays. I get tired of eating out so the kitchen is awesome!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
WoodSpring A, General Manager at Woodspring Suites Washington DC Andrews AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home. This is one of the things we strive to accomplish in our hotel. Hoping to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Yes this a nice place to stay but I was falsely accused of smoking in my room tried to threaten to make me leave when I don't even smoke they said they would come in my room to check no problem but they didn't I guess cause I'm young they just think I'm suppose to smoke when its other rooms by me but they choose to come to my door. If you smell weed in hallway knock on everybody door. Been here 5 weeks told 3 workers about my toilet leaking from day 1 I got here nobody ever came to fix it had to have somebody I know fix it. 23 with 1 child pay over $400 every week on time never no issues. They need to learn now to respect their guest.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
WoodSpring A, Manager at Woodspring Suites Washington DC Andrews AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest standards for creating an exceptional guest experience! We are usually known for our great customer service and attention to detail in everything that we do. Our reputation is not something we choose to hide behind but is a benchmark to ensure continued improvement in the future. We thank you for your stay and the time spent to write your review.