See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had my worst hotel experience ever here - the "clean" sheets when we arrived were full of bodily fluids (obviously, they had not been cleaned). Thankfully, the manager changed the sheets before we went to bed (and we arrived about 6 p.m.). Ugh. Shower was also scary-looking. Would not recommend.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017

If I could give this a zero out of five, I would. Beds were uncomfortable. Bedspread had cigarette burns in them. Staff seemed to not care and that we were a bother to them both at check in and check out. Hello, if it were not for us (guests), you would not have a job. Clean up yall's act.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Washington DC SE - Camp Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Chris, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Now let me start this by saying that when purchasing a room at a Motel 6, you can't expect much. This particular one however was less than subpar. There was hair not belonging to us in the shower when we arrived, no blanket on the beds, very small pillows, and the towels were miniature. The room next to us was up until 4am shouting and partying. Not the safest environment either. Just take caution and lock your car and request to not have the room cleaned while you're out just in case.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Morgan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Camp Springs, MD on Allentown Rd in room 277 this past weekend (January 20-22) with two of my friends. The service was the worst I have ever experienced and I travel quite a bit all over the world. We had reserved a room for 3 people and just after we checked into our room we noticed that the room only had 2 towels. We were leaving to go into the city early the next day so I went down (the phone in the room didn't work) to request a towel. The gentleman working the front desk told me that he had no access to towels and the manager wouldn't be in until 9am (we were leaving by 8). He said he would contact the manager via and bring us a towel. The next morning we still didn't have enough towels, so I went down to the front desk and asked the same man from the night before if he was able to reach his manager. He said no and the woman sitting at the computer started shouting that there was no way that we could get an extra towel until after 10am when the housekeeping staff came in. She repeatedly interrupted me when I was trying to ask if they would just put an extra towel in the room when they clean it and one of us would just dry off with a washcloth that morning. When I finally was able to finish my sentence she said yes. 10 minutes later the man from the desk came up with a towel (no idea how he managed to get this or why it was so much work). We made reservations for 3 people, the room should have been set up to accommodate 3 people, we shouldn't have had to go through all of this nonsense and the front desk staff shouldn't have been so rude.

When we returned to our room at 9 that night, the room had not been cleaned.

There was a slit in both the sheet of the bed and the mattress itself (all the way to the center so it clearly wasn't an accident) it looked like someone cut it open to hide something. The room smelled awful and had burns in the sheets. The bathroom was gross.

The staff at this location is in some serious need of customer service training.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Can See Canada, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is not a 5 star hotel. But I can say you get great customer service there throughout your stay. Hot coffee always ready in the mornings. I get a call i my room every time I stay there to see if everything is ok. I see management walking around property, now thats good for my safety. Thanks Motel6 you can always leave the light on for me.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo