“Awesome Sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Finally found a sushi restaurant that is clean, actually very clean, they made me special roles that I requested . Ordered the Orange Chicken too was so fresh and delicious!!! Coming from Miami a restaurant Mecca, this is definitely a great place to eat . Manager visited our table very friendly, and CLEAN . Which is a #1 must . I think exceeds standards. Go visit . And Eat up

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Not your typical Chinese, Zen is a more like an Asian fusion restaurant. They offer typical Asian favorites as well as something new. Best of all (for me anyway), they have a Vegan menu. (Just ask the hostess for it.) The fried tofu lettuce wrap appetizer is to die for. Even meat lovers would like this. Great selection of sushi and sashimi, always delicious and beautifully presented. Ahi tuna taco appetizers are outstanding. Hostess and wait staff are friendly and professional. And when you leave, you're always thanked for coming. Great place for date night, and they can accommodate large parties too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We have been regulars here for 3 years now. Have not had one dissapointing experience. Sushi always tastes fresh and flavorful. They also have a good selection of other asian foods besides sushi. Portion sizes are large. Prices are great. Sweet and sour chicken was delicious! Have recommended this place for many friends all of who agree with our love to this place and the great experience you get every single time.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Being from the greater Seattle area I am a sushi snob and I'm pleased to say Zen delivered! Their Spider Roll was excellent. Loved the vibe, giant waterfall and 'flaming' torches. Zen is where it's at!

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Took the family here the other night, nice ambiance and solid sushi. I give this place a 3.5 out of 5 stars, as I've had better sushi for sure, but for the area this seems to be one of the better options we've seen thus far. We sampled a variety of rolls including the Cherry Blossom and Bay Roll, had some more standard ones like the Philly too. I highly recommend the Cherry Blossom roll and one unique thing about this place is their infusion of crab meat into sushi rolls, haven't seen this much elsewhere. Can only speak to the sushi, didn't sample their Asian fare, but that looked pretty good too. I found this place to be a little over-priced, but we'll probably be back. Oh yeah, the double Arnold Palmers are good, very smooth!