“Love this place”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Brandywine
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Chicken teriyaki is delicious. I also love the orange chicken. They will let you try samples. I rhink the upcharge for some of the items is a bit much but really enjoy the food here. Spring rolls are delicious too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stopped at this one in Brandywine, which was my first mistake. I should have known something was wrong that it was empty during a peak time. I placed my order and when I arrived home to eat it tasted stale and old. The location in Waldorf is 1000 times better. Their food in Waldorf is always fresh and always busy. Never will I come to this one again. I will just go the long way home and stop at the one in Waldorf and bypass this Brandywine location.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

great food excellent prices. The food is made in small batches so its very fresh, everything is cooked to perfection lots of variety. I go out of my way to go there2-3 times a week Excellent for cleanliness. Great buy for great food.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I stop here for lunch some times and the food is good and at a fair price. Lots of parking and in a good area

Reviewed 3 February 2015

great food loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great price selection,quantity,service. friendly went acouple times while in d.c.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!