“Updated”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Bowie
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Updated restaurant and has one of the longest lines on the East Coast. Average price between $2-10. Great for family, Solo or business. I go once a week for their great chicken and fries.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

After a long day in DC, had to get a bite before retiring for the night. What better place to get a snack than Chick FilA. Always predictable. Always the same great tasting meal. Great fries, great potatoe, great chicken nuggets and strips. Great service too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This Chick Fil A is where 50 and 301 split and it is very very busy. The whole area is full of traffic, it's a pain to get in and out of, but the parking lot is always overly full. I wouldn't even try and get into hte parking lot if I were you, just park elsewhere and walk.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I did drive through...very cool two lane thing going on over there...the service was fast even though there were a ton of cars and the food was good, not Wow but good, the fries were ok, they are waffle type fries and they had dog treats for my dogs that were riding with me. I will come again although I thought the sandwich was a bit on the small size.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had never been o chic fil a, since they are not really up north. We were down in Maryland and saw this location and decided to try it. The drive thru line was down the block and around the building. We went in and got prompt service. My husband had the spicy chicken sandwich with waffle fries and I got the chicken strips and chicken tortilla soup. We enjoyed the fast food.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!