“Great, consistent food”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #8 of 131 Restaurants in Bowie
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

No problems and loved the play area for kids as we stopped by on way home from vacation. They were busy but kept up. Everyone happy.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Didn't get my chicken mcnuggets happy meal with a Mc dr pepper and some Mc napkins. I was like brrrrrrruuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I don't normally write about restaurants in this category but I had to give this store kudos. The service was fast. The gentleman that took my order was Solomon and he was so pleasant . As I waited for my food , I was observing the staff and they were all dressed nicely and across the board ever person was pleasant and welcoming to the customers. I believe there was a Bowie Baysox game that night and it was busy. Whatever the manager of this store is doing to have such pleasant staff , keep it up. You should be a model for all chic-fila stores. I hope you commend your staff and I hope the national management folks recognize you. This is my second visit to this location in a year and both times were very professional !!!! Great job.

Rob from Baltimore

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Recently visited here for a quick bite on our way home from vacation. The drive-thru line was very long, so we decided to go inside to order. We could barely get in to park on the lot because there were so many cars in the drive-thru. There was hardly a line inside and we didn't have to wait long for food. The food and the service were very good, which I've come to expect from this chain.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

This is a high volume fast food restaurant, however ample staff is available to assist. The food is good and the staff is very pleasant. A benefit to Chic-Fil-A is it's high regard to family & community.

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!