“Great employees”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #8 of 134 Restaurants in Bowie
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I don't normally write about restaurants in this category but I had to give this store kudos. The service was fast. The gentleman that took my order was Solomon and he was so pleasant . As I waited for my food , I was observing the staff and they were all dressed nicely and across the board ever person was pleasant and welcoming to the customers. I believe there was a Bowie Baysox game that night and it was busy. Whatever the manager of this store is doing to have such pleasant staff , keep it up. You should be a model for all chic-fila stores. I hope you commend your staff and I hope the national management folks recognize you. This is my second visit to this location in a year and both times were very professional !!!! Great job.

Rob from Baltimore

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Recently visited here for a quick bite on our way home from vacation. The drive-thru line was very long, so we decided to go inside to order. We could barely get in to park on the lot because there were so many cars in the drive-thru. There was hardly a line inside and we didn't have to wait long for food. The food and the service were very good, which I've come to expect from this chain.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

This is a high volume fast food restaurant, however ample staff is available to assist. The food is good and the staff is very pleasant. A benefit to Chic-Fil-A is it's high regard to family & community.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Service is always impeccable, food is good and always the right temperature. Lots of healthy menu choices.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

This is in reference to the Chik-Fil-A on route 450 in Bowie. The service and food has always been great, but getting in and out of the restaurant is a nightmare. The parking lot is small and hard to get in and out of. The drive thru snakes around the parking lot and you get blocked in by the line of cars when you park to go inside. I usually park at the restaurant next door and walk over. The restaurant itself is also very small. They should do away with the kiddie play area and put more tables in. The play area is nothing but a germ trap anyway.

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!