“Sushi Sumptuous Sushi”

Sakura Japanese Steak House
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated his birthday at Sakura this past Friday. Yes, we were overdressed, the restaurant was loud, service was not the best, but the sushi was the only thing that mattered to us. It was fresh and delicious. White rice is not normally a food choice in our diet; today was an exception. That wonderful tantalizing spice and seafood has not left my tongue!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We eat here all the time. The food is always good, and the staff are always professional and courteous.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Not only did we find a pug and a white rice a fly to be exact. The manager told me it will be free and then came back and said 20% off she was very rude and hostile and she laughed about it with her worker. She threatened to sue me and to take me to court and to call the police on me after I had already but overall the food was awful the service was pretty decent young lady really try I'll cook it was very boring but there was a fly in our eyes and the manager didn't have the decency to make the bill free or to at least take off my son's dinner that the flight was in his food it was just awful I'll never go there again and I will advise anybody do not go to that one.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I've taken my kids to Sakura fairly often for years. The food is great as well as the service. The place is expensive but we usually bring a lot home for my husband if he can't join us or have it again the next day. We order extra rice to go with our leftovers and have plenty for several more meals.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016

My daughter's favorite restaurant. We love the food and the show. Watching the chef prepare the food, you know it will be fresh. Soup is good, salad dressing is wonderful. Fun place to eat.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Sakura Japanese Steak House? Share your experiences!