“Who doesn't like bread”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Bowie
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Bowie is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Quick, good, and tasty. All words I would use when I stop and get my lunch or dinner to take home. Love the salads the most.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Always feel I can get a solid meal and sweet treat for any time of the day. Sandwiches have nice variety,soups a good, but bring back the lemon orzo. Pasteries are very good and breads are great.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We stopped for lunch during a driving rain storm. We enjoy Panera; this one was no different. Service is always pleasant and the food is always good. Love the broccoli cheddar soup, it's my go-to meal at Panera.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Having had good experiences at other Panera Bread locations, I opted to order a sandwich from the Bowie Town Center store for a quick meal. When I picked up my sandwich, it had been wrapped so tight that the bread was actually crushed. When trying to rectify the situation, the young manager in charge finally found time to speak with me, advising this was the way they wrap their sandwiches. Being unacceptable to me, I asked for a refund. He proceeded to tell me I'd have to wait, and then proceeded to do whatever it is that Panera Bread managers do when they don't wish to deal with the customer. When he finally found time to deal with me, I had to listen to him lecture to me on company policy and the manner in which I should speak to him while I waited for him to do his job. This store probably does have good sandwiches, but the attitude of the staff negates any positives that may have been received through the quality of the food. Being in my 60's, I certainly don't need to patronize a restaurant that allows its late-teens/early 20's managers to treat its customers in this manner. I have no plans to return.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

On this rainy day, Panera Bread in Bowie was a good midway meeting place. I just expected to get a reasonably good hot chocolate when ordering. Much to my surprise, at 2.99, the drink I received was elegant and well made. The person who prepared it added three chocolate chip marshmallows and topped the hot drink with whipped cream and caramel. The result exceeded all expectations.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!