“A little bit of every type of Asian cuisine done well”

Ichiban Sushi Asian Bistro
Ranked #12 of 131 Restaurants in Bowie
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My family and I have been going to Asian Bistro in Bowie, MD since it opened. We have always been pleased with our entrees and enjoy the variety of sushi offerings. We have never had a problem finiding a selection and every thing is served hot (if hot is appropriate ).

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I rarely eat at the same restaurant two nights in a row when traveling but I made an exception.

The food and service are top notch. The menu diversity also is great. They do a great job of the presentation and really make you feel welcome here.

It's not on the beaten path so you may have to seek it out.

Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The food is wonderful!!! Adequate portion sizes and services. The price is fair as well. Only con they charge two dollars of you ask for additional sauce. I get it but it seemed like they didnt put enough on the plate.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

My Bridge Club went to lunch before our weekly game and really enjoyed the ambiance, variety of food choices, and excellent service of Ichiban. It was indeed, Number One!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We really love the place. We go here for everyone's birthday. The food is good and atmosphere's not bad.

Been to Ichiban Sushi Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!