“Don't Waste your time and your money + Don't Go!”
Review of Jerry's Seafood

Jerry's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Bowie
Price range: US$18 - US$38
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For more than 30 years, Jerry's Seafood has been serving the Washington D.C. area with it's famous crab bomb, crab cakes, fresh fish, homemade soups and other gourmet seafood delights. Jerry's has 1 location in Bowie, Maryland.
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I went there twice for a company lunch, the food look so bad I don't even eat and the company was paying for it. Bad enough to passed up a free lunch when my company is paying for it. The place look dingy and outdated. I've never seen a Seafood Restaurant that doesn't served Lobster & fish, they only served crab, there so-called Crab Bomb, and shrimp. A real seafood restaurant serves everything seafood. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Seafood that really tastes like seafood is always a treat. This seafood has that ocean flavor with just the right amount of seasoning (not overdone). There is always room for more.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Parents were in town for a visit and we were in Bowie and I wanted to get them some Maryland crab and this piece had great reviews so we checked it out. They got a seafood platter that they liked a lot, but they absolutely loved the crab cakes ( I'm allergic so unfortunately can offer no opinion ) . So would definitely recommend those over anything else, they liked the other items but definitely wished they had gone all crab cakes or bombs. I had a pretty good grilled salmon and they were very careful and courteous as I told them I had a shellfish allergy. Staff was extremely friendly as well.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This was our first time here and we loved it. We had a five minute wait. We were seated quickly and the waiter was very friendly and personable. It food came out hot and tasted great. The crab bombs are delicious. The pace was clean and nicely decorated.,

1  Thank ndntelliott
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I always get the crab bomb whenever we go to Jerry's Seafood and it's always great. I prefer going on less crowded days, but even when crowded, I've experienced efficient service. I'm not a seafood person, but when I crave crab, Jerry's Seafood is where I go.

Been to Jerry's Seafood? Share your experiences!