“Great crab cakes ( from what I hear )”
Review of Jerry's Seafood

Jerry's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Bowie
Price range: US$18 - US$38
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For more than 30 years, Jerry's Seafood has been serving the Washington D.C. area with it's famous crab bomb, crab cakes, fresh fish, homemade soups and other gourmet seafood delights. Jerry's has 1 location in Bowie, Maryland.
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Parents were in town for a visit and we were in Bowie and I wanted to get them some Maryland crab and this piece had great reviews so we checked it out. They got a seafood platter that they liked a lot, but they absolutely loved the crab cakes ( I'm allergic so unfortunately can offer no opinion ) . So would definitely recommend those over anything else, they liked the other items but definitely wished they had gone all crab cakes or bombs. I had a pretty good grilled salmon and they were very careful and courteous as I told them I had a shellfish allergy. Staff was extremely friendly as well.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This was our first time here and we loved it. We had a five minute wait. We were seated quickly and the waiter was very friendly and personable. It food came out hot and tasted great. The crab bombs are delicious. The pace was clean and nicely decorated.,

1  Thank ndntelliott
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I always get the crab bomb whenever we go to Jerry's Seafood and it's always great. I prefer going on less crowded days, but even when crowded, I've experienced efficient service. I'm not a seafood person, but when I crave crab, Jerry's Seafood is where I go.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were looking for a place to meet between DC and Annapolis, and Bowie was the spot. After researching the best restaurants in Bowie, we decided on Jerry's as it seemed to have consistently good reviews.

It was a Tuesday at noon, so the restaurant was not too crowded, which was nice as I was meeting an old friend, and we wanted to be able to talk and actually hear each other.

Our server, Lisa, was terrific and very patient with us as we kept the table for far longer than we should have. There was a good wine list, and I agree with the other reviews, the Crab Bomb was amazing. Overall, it was a great choice, and I wish it were closer to my house!

Happy to have found this place!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Jerry's today for lunch with a friend and ordered a Crab Bomb (crab cake) with a baked potato. It is $35 but the food was good and so was the service! We were seated immediately and did not have to wait in line although there were alot of people in the restaurant. All in all, it was a nice dining experience.

Been to Jerry's Seafood? Share your experiences!