“Good Deli Sandwiches, That's All I Can Say Though”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Tasy deli sandwiches. They heat the sandwiches though without asking if you want them heated. Got a few multiple subs and they were all tasty. Though some of them I didn't want heated. Oh well.

For the Farmer's salad -- I asked if they put salt and pepper in it (like they did at the National Harbor Potbelly). The guy said yes. And I asked for no salt and pepper in the salad. He repeated, "No salt and pepper?" I repeated, "No salt and pepper." The guy was the one who made the salad for me. When I got back to the hotel -- guess what -- there was a lot of salt and pepper in the salad. That salad cost a lot and I had to throw it out!

Hard to rate this restaurant, the sandwiches are really tasty, but putting a lot of salt and pepper in the salad when I asked not to -- that was pretty bad. Not really sure if I'll return.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Its a sandwich shop. Big selection, quick and consistent. Something for everybody and with so many expensive restaraunts in the are, nice to just go to a quality deli at far prices, from time to time.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I came to Potbelly with two business colleagues. I had never been to this location, but new I could get a delicious sandwich. I was not disappointed. I had the smoked ham with a slice of Swiss cheese and avocado on whole wheat. I finished it off with a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. Service is quick.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

If you've been to a Potbelly before, this one will feel pretty much the same, However, if you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, it provides a good lunch option and much better than their hotel food.

The subs were of decent quality but the service could have been quicker and more efficient on a Sunday late afternoon with an empty restaurant, especially since we were trying to get to a business meeting.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

We've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn a lot lately and Potbelly Sandwich Works offers a convenient stop for picking up sandwiches that we can munch on in our rooms. The service is friendly and the sandwiches are tasty and healthy without a lot of unnecessary goop or calories.