US$208
US$119
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Bethesda(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$156
Bethesda Marriott(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$225
US$214
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

Bethesda Marriott Suites(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$153
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase(Chevy Chase)(Great Value!)
US$168
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$154
US$135
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

1,362 results
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treevalet parkingrooftop poola hilton honors memberwithin walking distancemedical centerbusiness tripexercise roommetro stoplots of restaurantsfew blockswisconsin avenuedcshuttlemeeting
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I have stayed at many, many Hilton Properties over the past 30 years. I have found this one to be sub-standard in many respects: 1. Walked in the lobby at least three times during different times of the day to find NO ONE at ANY "Check in" desk. Or at the bar, or at the snack shop(coffee, etc.) 2. During my two night stay - only one elevator of three was working. Two ladies were trapped in one of the elevators at one point during my stay. 3. The Fire Alarm sounded at 11:58AM and all residents had to leave and gather in the street. No Hilton employee was in the area for information or to relay messages from the Fire and Evac Departments. After about 30 minutes all residents returned to their rooms. 4. The choice of flooring in the entire lobby, restaurant and bar area made the place look "run-down" and shabby. The flooring looked dirty and dusty, not what is expected at a Hilton-owned property. Please look at the choice of flooring and you will see the issue. - Greyish, barn-like look. 5. The carpet on the 11th Floor (HHonors Floor rooms were worn and well used.- You should check on this. 6. The attendants at both the valet and the front desk seemed consumed in looking at their cell phones and reading information at the computer screens, rather than looking UP and into the EYES of the customers and greeting them upon arrival. Over-all, I would be surprised that this hotel will remain a Hilton managed property in the future. This is a very poor example of the Hilton brand. Please look into these issues ASAP before the Hilton brand is tarnished further. Lastly, This will not keep me from always searching out Hilton Properties for my business and family trips. I have always had great pleasure in staying with a Hilton managed hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear soundpc12,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. I apologize that the front desk remained empty on several occasions and have addressed this with our staff. As well, I’m sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel, and I appreciate that you brought this to our attention so we could help make it right. I have discussed this with our staff, and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you and make it right.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I rated this hotel 2 stars because of the very poor internet connection. If a good internet connection is important to you, you could have a problem. After many calls to the front desk, we were finally told that the reason for the poor (sometimes none existent) internet connection was due to the hotel being full and there was nothing they could do about it. The room was clean and comfortable. The cookies upon arrival were a nice touch but I'd rather have a working internet. In this location the price of the room was reasonable as we went through hotwire.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear HaleyNewJersey,

Thank you for your feedback about the speed of our wireless internet service at our hotel. We’re very sorry that it wasn’t working well during your stay. We’re currently working to update the wireless system and hope to have a faster internet experience soon. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I stayed here all week for business. This hotel needs a major renovation even though it states there was a recent reno. The hotel front entrance looks like a dark, dirty concrete alleyway. A heat wave was present and I do not think the lobby had working a/c. The hallways have dingy, dirty carpeting that smells wet & musty. No a/c in halls? So hot and smelly everywhere. Paper scraps and other small litter are present when one walks to their room at the end of a long day. One night around 9pm there was a vacuum cleaner running right outside my door. The walls are very thin; I could hear the person next door to me coughing all night. As previous reviewers have stated, “lipstick on a pig” situation going on….”the interior looks like a one-star freeway hotel.”

The wifi is very slow and often completely cuts off. This has been mentioned by other reviewers. The staff told me to use the att wifi but still slow. The TV reception is also spotty. When there is rain, it shuts off. I was watching the convention & the TV went out for 20-30 minutes. The next morning I queried some of my fellow travelers who were staying at neighboring hotels if they lost TV connection while watching the convention and they said no.

The Lobby coffee shop only takes cash. Very slow. If you do not request a receipt upon ordering, they disappear behind closed doors to obtain a receipt. After 2 mornings of delays and slow service, I stopped using the coffee shop. On the plus side, there are many excellent restaurants in the area within walking distance.

I initially had a room with a huge gap (3 inches?) under the door and bright light flooded the room at night. This has also been mentioned in other reviews. I like a dark room for sleeping and this was not possible. I felt like someone could peek under the door it is that BIG! I felt vulnerable. The shower has a dispensary but shower gel container was empty. I left a note & gratuity for housekeeping to refill but still no shower gel after 2 days. Other reviewers have also had this same experience. I requested a new room after several nights of poor sleep.

When you complain, you get sent to purgatory. My new room was smaller; only one trashcan located in bathroom; only one chair in room, – if guest comes to room; one person must sit on bed and other person sits in desk chair. Housekeeping forgot to service my room and I had to call at 5pm upon returning from a long workday. While I was on the phone with the manager, 2 housekeeping staff entered my room without knocking. I felt vulnerable and that my privacy was not honored. I left a voicemail with Juan and he never returned my call. My room was never serviced that last day.

I would highly recommend staying at one of the hotels down the street and closer to Metro station. I think this hotel furthest from Metro Bethesda station.

Room Tip: avoid rooms at end of hallway with large gap at bottom of door allowing light to shine in all night
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Ann M

Dear ATM666,

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered with housekeeping and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. As well, I regret that you weren’t satisfied with the renovations that took place and still felt our hotel was lacking. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Stayed 7/30/16 w/ my husband, using certificate for free stay that was given after having to check-out of the Doubletree in Atlantic Beach NC in May 2015. My stepson calls them "singletree" hotels and he's 100% correct!
Coffee fixings were in the room, but no coffee maker! No glasses in bathroom. TV set but no remote. Floors in public spaces were dirty. All around, unappealing. If you're visiting the DC area, you can do better!

Room Tip: beware of connecting rooms! Our room connected to 2 other rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christi C
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear Christi C,

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered with housekeeping and the lack of a remote for your TV and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Great staff, clean & spacious rooms, with valet parking and restaurant located right in downtown Bethesda. A smart choice, particularly for business travelers with work close by. Nothing at all to improve!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo