“Awesome!”

California Tortilla
Ranked #107 of 388 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 27 August 2017

From their hot sauce selection to their unique take on non traditional burritos, I've been loving this place for years. You will leave stuffed after eating one of thjeir huge, healthy burritos.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have been going here since high school and all of their locations are still fantastic. You just can't go wrong. Nothing is bad. I am so glad the restaurant is still around!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I visited California Tortilla for the first time today and was pleasantly surprised. The menu offers a nice variety of food - burritos, bowls, salads, etc. The children's menu was also good for most kids. We ordered a child's burrito and two bowls. I really enjoyed the Korean Barbecue bowl. To assure it wasn't too spicy, the server offered to put the two sauces on the side. The service was also quick and accurate. I'll definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

It was our first visit to a California Tortilla.

Big menu, service is quick, the food was fresh and tasty.

Nice location of the restaurant - corner of Norfolk and Cordell Ave in Berthesta.
There are lots of seats outside.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

While at Walter Reed we stopped by for lunch on a holiday. Service staff was not so good, but the food was good quality and we re river our food in a timely manner. I would go back here, but not out of the way. Very good guac and tacos. Good variety. Tables could be cleaner.