“Best Lobster Rolls I've Ever Had!”

Luke's Lobster Bethesda
Ranked #32 of 390 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Luke's Lobster is a Maine-style lobster shack featuring traceable, sustainable seafood. We are best known for our lobster rolls, award-winning clam chowder, friendly team and cozy shack atmosphere. Roll on in to try some of the best seafood the DMV has to offer!
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The lobster roll is kind of small but it's stuffed with a TON of lobster meat and no filler whatsoever! I'd highly recommend this as a lunch place if you just want to walk around on a nice afternoon. It's sorta expensive though making it a 4/5 place for me.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My first lobster roll ever and I enjoyed it. Lots of lobster meat on a fresh roll. Average coleslaw.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I've been here numerous times, and always consistently good lobster rolls, fast service. Location is excellent for me, just around the corner from where I have business. I really like the accompanying items from Maine (root beer, kettle chips). I've tried the lobster bisque several times, but it never hits the mark (plenty of lobster meat, just not seasoned well).

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Small venue with big flavor. I tried the crab roll first only because I was in Maryland. It was small but quite tasty. Well I was not full and could not wait for the next adventure so the Lobster Roll it had to be. Scrumptious! They were both wonderful!! I think the lobster roll wins but one will not fill you up. Great chowder as well!! They also have a cookbook and great outside eating.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I love the lobster rolls but they do not fill me up! Huh, answer could be bigger rolls but they are definitely tasty!