“good mediterrian food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Norfolk Street
Transit: One block from Bethesda Metro station
Description: An Iranian restaurant serving Persian cosine. Beef,chicken,lamb, and seafood kabobs served with Basmati rice , tandoori bread, and salads. A lots of vegetarian and low carb choices. We serve wine and beer. One of the highlights of this restaurant is the daily specials.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

if you know what kind of food you looking for you definitely don't miss this Lebanon-style restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Even though I work about a block away, I usually only visit when my Father in law comes to visit. Great food, the Kubideh is awesome and one of the few restaurants in the DC area that know how to cook lamb properly. Again my Father in law came to visit us for the week, and we were planning on visiting Kabob Bazaar later this week, but decided to eat the Sunday night. So glad we didn't wait as there was a notice on the door that 7/24/16 was the last day they would be open. The restaurant along with it's neighboring stores are closing to make way for a new hotel. The food again was delicious. My daughter, who is two, ate almost her entire Kubideh. To finish our final meal there, we had the butter pound cake with persian Ice cream. I will miss this place. My father in law says he will stay in touch with the manager. Hopefully they will let us know if and when they will open again in a new location.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

I've been to this place several times with friends and I've never been disappointed. I've tried a lot of their dishes and loved them all.
Their Mirzaghasemi is amazing. It's usually on the special of the day menu.
Their kabobs are all juicy and you can order it with salad or a choice of their variety of rice or even you can order half salad, half rice.
You gotta try their combination delight dessert. It is just delicious.
Their wine selection is not as good though. Instead you can try their doogh which I really like with kabobs.
I highly recommend this place. I can't wait to go there again!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Best Kubideh till now. Split the Kebab to half salad and half rice! Nice Service and reasonable prices...

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

First my apologies for no pictures. I was so far into my food that by the time I thought about a review, it was to late.

For lunch I had a lamb kabob with a side of rice and Greek salad. The meat was tender and well seasoned. The lemony and authentic dressing lifts this dish. It also includes the pepperocini in brine.

Yes, I went back to pick up dinner. You can call in your order or order online. My dinner was ready in 25 minutes. The ground beef kabob and Barg kabob ( filet mignon) were satisfying. I also appreciated the stuff grape leaves were warm and served with olives and pepperocinis.