All reviews giant supermarket the ground floor breakfast staff easy access this past weekend pharmacy
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I again stayed here with my group again this year. They are still in the process of upgrading facility, Bedding was great.. One thing that keeps me coming back is the staff. They are incredible going out of there way for you. 5* and bad service or adequate facilities and incredible service. No matter where I stay it always comes down to service.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sarah L, Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear dknott45; Thank you for being a valued repeat guest of our hotel and for trusting us to deliver great service and a good value for your group. We have a few last minute projects to complete but overall are finished our enhancements. We appreciate your praise and kind words for our friendly staff and pleased to hear that is one of several reasons why you come back year after year. We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding our guests needs. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting the group next year.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Room 125 needs attention: appears to be renovations not completed - towel bar falling off, fresh sparkle on Wall not painted and very offensive odor in bathroom.

Price was great, the location was convenient to I-95.

We were disappointed and surprise because we like Comfort Inns very much. We stayed at Comfort Inn in Fayetteville NC near Ft Bragg last week and it was GREAT!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sarah L, Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Kathy; Thank you for choosing our newly remodeled Comfort Inn as your place to stay while in town. We appreciate that you are a fan of the brand and look for Choice Hotels during your travels. thank you. However, I see from your feedback that this guestroom did not meet our standards and your expectations, I do apologize that it was not in the best condition. I appreciate you bringing this room to our attention, we've make note for Maintenance to have this room taken care of as quickly as possible. We do hope that you consider another stay as this was an unfortunate error and not reflective of our other guestrooms, great hotel and wonderful service.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My wife and I spent 6 nights here. Giant supermarket across the parking lot made it easy for cheap eats. Great breakfast (make-your-own waffles; scrambled eggs; cereal, bagels, coffee, juice...) every morning. Easy access to highways.
Room was sufficient. Toilet didn't flush at first, but maintenance responded quickly. Microwave & frig in room. Basic accommodations; great price for the area. We would plan on returning.

Room tip: booking and prepaying at least a week in advance reduced our rate
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah L, Manager at Comfort Inn College Park North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Larry; Thank you for selecting our newly remodeled Comfort Inn for your place to stay while in town. We appreciate your feedback and pleased to hear that the location, surrounding area, breakfast and more exceeded your expectations. We are pleased to hear the value met your needs as well and the experience was very enjoyable. We do hope to be your first choice for accommodations the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had a clean room with very good housekeeping service. The front desk service was also exemplary (Stephanie was juggling so many things when we checked in and carried them all off very well and very professionally). The breakfast staff were also helpful and professional.

The breakfast was typical for a hotel but had many options. They had different flavors of waffle mix, which I had not seen before. Good breakfast hours too. The pool looked nice but we didn't try it.

This is a good hotel if you want something inexpensive in the suburbs of Washington, DC that has access to the major highways in every direction. Not ideal for waking to any tourist site. It is right next to a strip mall with a Giant (grocery store), CVS (pharmacy), and several restaurants.

It also has meeting spaces on the ground floor. One group was rather loud and annoying for a few nights, so it may be best to stay on the 5th (top) floor to avoid any such disturbances.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear msdebra; Thank you very much for the kind words for our hardworking staff. They do a great job for the hotel and we appreciate you recognizing them for their efforts and pleased to hear that the hotel, stay and surrounding area exceeded your expectations leaving you with an enjoyable stay. We do apologize for the group noise however, and thank you for mentioning this to us, we do our best to place guests away from the group and will continue to work on this.

We do hope you consider staying again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This Hotel needs a change of management. They do not have it together. The mattress tipped over on top of my husband when the ergonomic chair fell back and he tried to catch himself on the corner of the bed. It was a king size mattress sitting on a gueen box. He requested to be moved. He was moved for 2 days then told he had to move again because the room he was in was a higher rate than what we had previously booked. In this room... He was awakened by smoke alarms going off "no smoke" then woke again to ants/bugs all over the room. Well ...it gets worse. They debited my checking account 4 days after checking out for a night that was used with Choice points. I cannot express the disarray and lack of competancy this hotel and staff have. Oh and if you write a review online on ther write a review page..it is reviewed first by the Manager and she only allows some to be posted. I reviewed it with the above review and it never was posted. So it is a racket. I have requested my money back for this stay. She told me that "I am not going to give you your money back." Also in addition, I was charged for a nights stay when I had booked it with points. You should know this is a liability issue with the bed tipping over on my spouse. He is not the only one this has happened to per the reviews. I was promised points which I have yet to received from Antonio the "Manager." If this was Hilton or Marriott they go out of there way to make their guests stays comfortable. They are worth the added cost.

Room tip: no advice bad hotel
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Renee C

Dear Renee; On behalf of the Management team and staff, please accept our sincere apologies for the experience your husband had as our guests. We take matters like this very seriously as the guest safety and comfort is our top priorities. We appreciate you bringing it to the Managers attention and we have since made some changes based on this and are sure that this was taken care of some time ago. We wanted to let you know that we are listening and we are working hard to improve with some new team members in place and other items that will ensure something like this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your time and feedback.