“Work trip”

Riverside Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Belcamp
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed across the street at a hotel for the night and went here for dinner. Loved the stuffed shells that c@me with a small salad. Also got cheesecake. Everything was really good.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

When visiting family in the Aberdeen, MD area, Riverside pizza was suggested as a place to go for local crabcakes. I was skeptical at first, but no kidding, they have some good crabcakes. I was told the quality would be just as good as G&M crabcakes (see my earlier review) Hmmm, well close, but not quite.
The cakes had plenty of backfin lump, but they had too much filler for my liking, plus the broiled recipe was cooked through well enough. Maybe the fried version would be better. The Caesar salad that came as part of their ‘platter’ was a good size and complimented the crabcakes well.
Oh, as for the pizza, it was average, but homemade. Our pre-teen enjoyed it.
This is a down-home restaurant with plastic utensils and styrofoam plates and cups, so don’t go there thinking it’s going to be fancy.
The service was great: friendly and efficient. My only criticism is that the place needs a good cleaning in the dining room and bathrooms.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Have hard about these crab cakes for years from my relatives who live in Havre de Grace. So, finally experienced them. Large, fill of back fin lump. Creamy binder. Not a lot of "Old Bay" which you will find in Maryland cakes often. Some complain 'too bland' . Then you can always dress them up. Dont know about the pizza, but the crab cakes are super.

1  Thank Bear H
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Riverside Pizza for dinner . I got the shrimp salad sub, my wife got the single crab cake dinner.
My shrimp salad sub was so good I would have gotten two but they are so large and so filling, no one can eat two. Best shrimp salad sub I know of anywhere, bar none!!

My wife said her crab cake was all meat, not filler and broiled to perfection. We eat there regularly and always get the exact same thing.

Great value for the money!!

1  Thank N8617BOjohnf
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Standard pizzeria in a strip mall. Went for lunch while on a business meeting in the area. There are definitely worse pizza joints. This one is average and fills the void of good restaurants in the area. Offers many items on the menu to include soup, crab cakes, burgers and salads.