“Great Pasta! Great service!”
Review of Bertucci's

Ranked #89 of 161 Restaurants in Bel Air
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

No better than to celebrate "National Pasta Day" and my daughter's 17th birthday than to have dinner at Bertucci's. Food is always better coming from a brick oven. We called ahead & were seated immediately upon arrival. Wait staff & servers were very friendly & attentive to our needs throughout the evening without making us feel rushed. Served hot, fresh rolls from the brick oven with olive oil to dip them in. I had shrimp scampi, my daughter had chicken fettucine & my wife had chicken, broccoli penne. All very, very good. The plate/bowls are a little deceptive. They look like you are getting a small amout, but as you dig into your meal you start to realize just how deep they really are.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Robert, thank you very much for a wonderful review ! Happy birthday to your daughter!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I dined at Bertucci's
for lunch. We ordered from the luncheon section on the menu. They served hot homemade rolls with Bertucci's own Italian dipping oils. I bake from scratch and I can advise you the rolls are delicious. If you can order a dish that serves a fresh salad with your meal you will be pleasantly satisfied. (the salads are really good) The ice tea is fresh and really has a nice taste. Our server Tracey is our favorite. Tracey is pleasant and works hard trying to please and serve your needs. However all of the servers are well trained. Our meal was really good, the Pomodoro sauce is light but really thick and it is my favorite. The Pizzas are top notch and they are cooked to perfection. The meals are reasonably priced and they offer a great menu. Parking is easy right out front in their lot. A great place to eat anytime of day.( except breakfast) Bertucci's is wonderful for parties, groups, dates, families, carry out, business lunches, or to eat lunch solo. If you sign up for email you will receive great discounts and specials. They also have a lunch program that they keep track of your meals. After a certIn amount you will receive one lunch without drink for free. We enjoyed our meal, it was fun.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you very much for a delightful review, Swanda. We so appreciate it.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our visit was perfect from start to finish. My granddaughter was given dough to make a sculpture, and we both loved our food. My shrimp scampi was the best I've ever had anywhere. Her sculpture was baked for a souvenir for me. The server was sweet and knowledgeable, Prices were very reasonable.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you very much !

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is not the Bertucci's it once was.Usually the pizza was always good! Was!! Today the pizza came cold to our table! She must have come out of the oven a very long time! We gave the pizza back! She came back burnt and dry! The edge of the pizza you could not cut or eat, so dry and burnt was it!The large house salad was very small! a joke! Where were the tomatoes? Two thin slices of tomatoes ? Cucumbers did not exist! We asked the server, is that the large salad? yes,was the answer ! How many salads should we order? Three? Three large salads?We paid almost 70 dollars with three people and were not happy at all! The server probably new, a little slow!.. the windows very dirty, especially the entrance area full with fingerprints ,the blinds dusty... very appetizing in a restaurant !And that was not just from a few days! The sun showed it! What is wrong with you Bertucci's??

Laura G, Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Patrizia, I am very sorry to hear that your pizza was over-cooked and i apologize for the cleaning issue you raised. I am going to share this with our management team so we can follow-up. Again, I do apologize to you.
~Laura

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 11:40am as a family of four on a Tuesday. At least 12 booths are open and we're told it'll be a few minutes. More people filter in. One couple ahead of us is called. 10 minutes now. Then, a family larger than mine is called to sit. The hostess "forgot" to write our name down. No apologies. No accommodations. We told them we're leaving and one of the three hosts nonchalantly says ok. I wouldn't complain about this lack of customer service except it happened seven months ago in December when I brought my family of seven and experienced the same Bertucci's of Bel Air hospitality. We left after 30 minutes at that time.

Laura G, Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I apologize that our hostess did not write your name down and should, of course, have moved you up once realizing that. I am going to share your remarks with our management team so that they are aware of them. If you would be willing to speak with them, please reply with your contact information here (email or telephone). We take these reviews very seriously. Again, I am very sorry that this happened.
~Laura