“Our go-to!”

Lee's Asian Bistro
Ranked #32 of 171 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Lee's is our Asian take out go to (and occasionally eat it). We love the orange chicken (BEST) , sesame chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, sweet and sour chicken, pork fried rice, beef and broccoli, fried wontons, spring rolls and mini donuts. Lees is consistently good!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese food dine in/take out/delivery place in the Aberdeen area. Delivery is fast; food is always piping hot when it gets to my door. I'm usually not a big fan of egg rolls due to the grease, not a problem with these.
The rest of the food delivers as well, a close second to any NY restaurant as far as ingredients are concerned. No Mexicans in the kitchen; you get Asians cooking Chinese food. Ask for a side of hot oil if you like it extra spicy. The delivery bags are always filled to the brim with condiments and fortune cookies.
We prefer take out/delivery over dining in due to the fact that the dining area is somewhat uninviting (don't let that stop you though, personal preference).
Great food and friendly people.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Very good food. I got shrimp egg Foo young and it was one of the best I have had. Chicken chow mein was excellent. Very good egg rolls. They even gave us fried wonton free. They give a lot of sauces and fortune cookies.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Tasty food! Friendly service! Clean and welcoming facility! For years my family has enjoyed the most delicious food prepared by the Lee family. I travel 7 miles to Lee's Asian Bistro without hesitation to pick up hot, freshly prepared food. The quality if obvious in generous chunks of meat and whole steamed vegetables. The menu is extensive and my favorites are Wonton soup, General Tso's Chicken, and Vegetable Lo Mein. Allow extra time when placing your order for the demand for excellent food from Lee's Asian Bistro is often times great and for good reason!

2  Thank Marien21015
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We love coming here with my coworkers about once every 1-2 weeks. Always a good time. We are so sad they are closed on Mondays!
We really love their food. Great quantity and great price. The bourbon chicken is awesome. Recently, I've fallen in love with the shrimp pad Thai (contains peanuts). Excellent shrimp egg roll.
If you are going for lunch, get their early, like at least by 11:30am, as it gets crowded.
Will be back next week!

2  Thank TravelKat21

Been to Lee's Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!