“Best pizza in Bel Air”

Add it.
Slices Pizzaria
Ranked #60 of 170 Restaurants in Bel Air
Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

Our family's favorite local pizza. The dough is the best. Doughiest and chewy. The sauce is sweet. The cheese is just right. My son's favorite topping is sausage. The staff is friendly. We eat in and carryout and sometimes get delivery. They have low prices and specials too!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

We've seen Slices at a plaza strip near our place, so i went in and asked if they deliver at our location. We are pretty picky on the taste of pizza, but wanted to try out different companies ( dominos, pizza hut, papa johns,seasons, volelli...)to see which we preferred. We 'were' a die hard fan of one mentioned above, but i must say, this pizza takes the cake! ( or pizza)
The cheese was stretchy, red sauce wasn't acidic, so no worries about heartburn later. Flavors bursted in our happy mouths.. On request they gave me a container of peperoncini which i cut up and added to my slice( ok i had 2)
I asked my husband if he wanted to try other companies and he said NO he really liked this one. So, Slices is the one for us.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Some of the best pizza I have ever had. The white chicken pizza (I don't remember exactly what it is called) is amazing. Also just plain cheese is wonderful as well and you can never go wrong with meat lovers.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I would have to say that Slices Pizzaria is easily our first choice when it comes to picking up a pizza for the house activity. We recently began ordering their white pizzas which they have 2 varieties of ... Basically one with chicken and the other a broccoli and tomato. We prefer their pies with thin crust and a little more to the well done. Pick up deals are available and we also grab on occasion the grilled chicken salad which is good for the want to be a little more healthy with the meal choice