“Slow but friendly”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #47 of 161 Restaurants in Bel Air
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Just a few steps from the front door of the hotel convenient and easy. Service was regular and took a little bit but all in all good for and friendly service

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed this stop because it was right off I95. The service was quick, friendly and the pizza was good. This pizza hut has tv'S and a fireplace making it unique from other pizza huts.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was a well laid out Pizza Hut and the pizza was excellent as usual at a Pizza Hut. Service was very good and considerate of the grand kids.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

On our way to DC, we asked our kids what they wanted to eat and they said... pizza! So, we stopped at this Pizza Hut. It was kind of hidden, behind a hotel. The service was excellent, but I don't know if it was the type of pizza that we ordered or something else, but I didn't like it that much. I am a pizza hut guy. I don't like Domino's anymore, so it was kind of disappointing.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I ordered the side salad to have before the pizza could arrive. The ingredients were all so fresh and delicious. We ordered a pepperoni stuffed crust pizza to share. I wasn't crazy about the stuffed crust part of the pizza as it is very filling. But, Pizza Hut does pepperoni better than anyone else, They cut the pepperoni very thin so it gets really nice and crispy on the pizza as it bakes. Our server was very efficient and friendly. This Pizza Hut is located right off of I-95 so it is a good place to get a great meal while traveling.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!