“An ice cream affair!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Bel Air
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: CLOSED MONDAYS AND ALL OF JANUARY We are a small on-farm cafe that makes its own ice cream. We are known for our ice cream, our crab soup, and other assorted delights. We also sell locally produced meats, cheese, milk, yogurt, and eggs. Lots of outside seating when the weather is fit. 30 inside seats. We would love to see your happy face sometime.
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Yummy, yummy! Loved the flavor selections and all the old fashioned feel.
We took Gigi (great grandmom) with us who thoroughly enjoyed the whole atmosphere. It's a different kind of place. I loved the fresh selection of meats and eggs.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

You can't go wrong with anything you order from here. The staff are great, food is fantastic and I always love getting my rice pudding ice cream.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this family owned ice cream and delicious food place. They are wonderful people that run this establishment. If you are in the area you must visit. They have the best ice cream.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful family owned community place. Not many places one can go and be amongst neighbors and enjoy good food, great ice cream and desserts and music. I hope this continues a long time.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Love this place. Ice cream is Highly recommend the salted caramel cashew...is my favorite but vanilla, chocolate and all others are great also. Family atmosphere, chill and relax. Highly recommended!