“Best Buffet around”

Add it.
Kobe Buffet Grill
Ranked #56 of 172 Restaurants in Bel Air
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This was our first time here. We tried it based on the reviews listed here. We are from Pa and where in Churchville area for an event. They had a hibachi grill area, where you filled your plate, then they cooked it for you. This was really good. The food on the buffet was really good. I would defiantly go back if I am in the area again. This is one of the best ones I have ever been to. It is a little pricey. But it is worth it for the food you are getting.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I enjoyed my first try at this buffet. For sushi, this was the best one. There is variety and seem fresh. Not as good as getting sushi made to order. I stuck mostly with the Chinese food instead of all the seafood.
The waitress did get a little behind on cleaning up my dishes, but she made up for it at the end, she was very nice. Price is good as well.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Lets be honest, these types of places are for quantity, not quality. With that being said, found this place to be much better than expected. Standard Asian buffet type establishment. Many choices and plenty of opportunity to eat way too much food.They have a friendly staff. They have take-out options which we did not investigate. If in the mood again will return.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Many years ago, I ate at this venue and was not impressed. My elderly mom recently went with friends, liked it and wanted to go again so I figured I would give it a shot for her. The restaurant is set up completely different than before, so I wonder if it has new owners or is under new management. I like the new set up. I think there is less food (which is not a negative thing) but still plenty, with much better quality than before. I am pleased that they are focusing on quality and not quantity.There is still a hibachi buffet in the back (which was closed when we went for lunch). and for you adventurous eater, a sushi bar. They now have a soup corner where they serve 4 soups daily - very nice! There is another section for sweets (desserts and fruits). I am being careful with the junk so I did not pay much attention to the sweets but I did check out the fruit bar and it is very nice as well. Of course, this review is not complete without talking about the main buffet. I was very impressed with the selection of foods and the quality. I was actually was able to have a white fish that actually tasted good (their hibachi fish). The buttered shrimp was excellent as well as the buttered cabbage. The buffet has several other dishes that are more unique which is nice to see, but they also have my standard favorites like rice noodles, boneless spare ribs, fried wontons, and chicken on a stick. While I agree with another reviewer that this is basically a typical buffet, I must assert that is it higher quality. The staff is very nice as well. After taking my mom for her round 2, I took hubby for his round 1. He was delighted. $8.99 for lunch was is Not bad, really. I don't know what the dinner price is but I do love the hibachi grill so I am sure we will plan a date to go back for dinner. :0)

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I have had takeout from the buffet which is more expensive than if you just got regular takeout. So i wont go that route if i am in the area. But, if you are eating in, the buffet selection is great and so is the food