“Solid Fisherman’s Platter!”

Price range: US$0 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood, all natural beef and local produce, home made sumptuous desserts and 36 Craft Beers on tap are all available to you while overlooking the picturesque historic York River. Conveniently located on Rt. 1 in York, just 2 miles north of the Kittery Outlets. Visit our Ice Cream Shack right next door, serving the largest "small" cone around. Enjoy several of over 30 flavors and SO many toppings, it will be hard to decide.
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a late lunch/early dinner. We started out with the poutine and then split a fisherman’s platter. It was all pretty solid and the platter was good portion of food for 2.

Karen M, Manager at The York River Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed the Fisherman's platter!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

On vacation my husband and i took our little one to this resturant. We were really impressed with the dinners we had.i had the buttermilk chicken which was so good! My husband had fish and chips which he said was awesome and our one year old had honemade mac and cheese. We were all very happy with our dinner. After we went to the adjacent building that serves icecream and ate ice cream on the picinic tables outside. My husband and daughter shared maibe blueberry ice cream and he said it was to die for. I had some kibd of triple chocolate which was delious.

Karen M, Manager at The York River Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you SO much for taking the time to post your review! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We had great service, sat out on screened in seating area with a nice view. My sister and daughter had filets which were amazing, I had lobster pie, and my other daughter had both scallop dishes ( one by accident) they were delicious.
Soft drinks were in cans. It was nice meal all around.

Karen M, Manager at The York River Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

thank you for posting your review! You had some of our most popular dishes, so glad you enjoyed your evening.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try a new restaurant on our yearly trip to Maine. So we have passed The York River Landing for years. This year we decided we are definitely going to eat there. The hostess was very friendly and we only had a few minutes to wait for a table. The restaurant was steady but not chaotic. It took our waitress Kathy quite a while to get to get to us. When she did she said are you ready to order. I may as well take your whole order. We generally have drinks first but ok, so we ordered. They have a extensive beer list which made my husband happy. There was no dinner rolls or salads.I ordered the prime rib which came with mashed potatoes and asparagus. My husband had a rib eye with the same sides. Our food came out. My prime rib and mashed potatoes were barely warm. My husband dinner was the same. Our waitress delivered our food and was gone. Our drinks were gone and she was not around. My husband would of liked another beer but she never checked on us again. Even though are food was luke warm it tasted good. I was almost done my meal before we saw Kathy again. I had to flag her down to get a glass of water. Our meals were not worth the money we paid for them and the service that was provided. Kathy needs to do less visiting with the locals and pay attention to her customers. We won't be in a hurry to return.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We finally go to try the "new" restaurant at this spot. Our evening was okay, but did trip a number of my pet peeves. We were greeted by a couple of young ladies with, "Are there only two of you?" When will places learn the importance of first impressions? Our waitress was friendly and prompt, but knew nothing about serving. I know this is not fine dining, but training that goes beyond how to use the computerized menu system would be a great investment for management.
We eat out on a regular basis and like to try different places. Comparatively the food was average, but it is definitely priced with the tourists in mind.
The ambience is very casual with an overabundance of knotty pine - a hallmark of the other restaurants this group owns. We found the booths uncomfortable, but the are functional I guess. If you are interested in sitting outside, the location is lovely.
All in all we were underwhelmed.