1,395 results
All reviewswaffleswindow seatchinese restaurantqueen suitepool and hot tubthe breakfast areafree breakfasthard boiled eggsrite aidfresh baked cookiesstaff was very friendly and helpfulkittery outletsdesk clerkcomfortable bedsconvenient locationwould stay here againnice room
Reviewed 26 July 2010

The room smelled like armpits...realy bad odor issues throughout the hallways....It was hot and humid ..The faucet leaked and the toiled got clogged 4 times during our stay.

Oh, one more thing, they sell pool Membership where locals can pay to use the pool there. The pool is always crowded...there were always 50-60 people using the pool..i would like a relaxing pool on vacation..I want to feel like I'm on a vacation and not go swimming like it's a public pool.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank andreaanderson
Reviewed 24 May 2010

Stayed here over the weekend with 3 others for girls weekend. Great location, quick drive to shopping, beaches or small beach towns. Clean room with everything we needed, even microwave and fridge. Nothing fantastic for breakfast but the waffles, muffins, bagels, cereal is enough to fill you up until dinner. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank cosmovt
Reviewed 17 April 2010

I was expecting this to be a bare-bones hotel but was pleasantly surprised. Quiet rooms, nice breakfast, courteous staff. In walking distance of restaurants.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2010

My girlfriend and I went to Maine to go to the outlets. The hotel is close to the outlets and beach, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. The hotel was very clean, the pool hot tub was a plus for 64 bucks a night for two people you can barely camp for that much. I'm currently planning another trip now with 12 girls can't wait. Staff was super friendly and helpful, if I could change one thing it would be that free breakfast not much to chose from but again for that price can't beat it.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2010

We stayed at this hotel during Easter, and although the hotel was busy with families, it was pretty quiet for the most part. Early in the evening it was a little noisier, but it did quiet down later. We had booked online and had gotten a really great deal for an advance purchase (it was unrefundable....but we decided to take the risk anyway). The hotel was very easy to find and had lots of parking. It was located next to a Rite Aid and a cafe (which was good as there are no restaurant services on site). However, I would recommend saving your money and skipping the cafe....Ruby's a little further down the street was much better. Check in was fast and staff were very helpful with all of our questions. The room we had was small, (we were expecting this) but it had plenty of room for two people and two large suitcases. The room was painted in bright colors to help give the appearance of a larger room...but it also helped out our "holiday" mood! Breakfast was waffles, cereals, bagels and english muffins. It wasn't the best continental breakfast I have had....but it helped to tie us over. The location of the hotel was great for us....we were there for the shopping and not the beach....so we were only a short drive away from our interests. I would definitely stay here again...without hesitation!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple