Atlantic House Inn(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$348
York Harbor Inn(York Harbor)
US$206
US$156
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Union Bluff Hotel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$325
Anchorage Inn(York Beach)
US$227
US$217
Stage Neck Inn(York Harbor)
US$403
2 River Road Inn & Cottages(Cape Neddick)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$184
Orbitz.com
US$245
Inn at Tanglewood Hall(York Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$191
Official Site
The Cliff House(Cape Neddick)
US$795
US$598
1,389 results
All reviewswaffleswindow seatchinese restaurantqueen suitepool and hot tubthe breakfast areafree breakfasthard boiled eggsrite aidfresh baked cookieskittery outletsstaff was very friendly and helpfuldesk clerkcomfortable bedsconvenient locationwould stay here againnice room
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Rooms were plain but very comfortable and clean. We watched football in the lobby and enjoyed the atmosphere and holiday decor.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016

The people working at the desk were super helpful and helped me with everything I needed. The rooms were extremely nice for an inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Everything was great except I was surprised and disappointed to find that my room did not have a refrigerator. I travel on business and bring food with me to cut costs. I count on a fridge and have had one in every room I've stayed in, including very inexpensive motels.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I did a two night groupon retreat here in December, a personal retreat, and found it adequate, but nothing special. The place is without style - my room with wood floors, white walls, white blankets without bedspreads on the beds resembled a hospital room, but was clean and comfortable apart from the incredibly noisy heating system which kept waking me up. I had asked for a third floor room near the end of the hallway - location was fine.

The hallways and lobby had atrocious amateur art on the walls, and the hallway carpet was really loud and tacky. This place needs an interior decorator!

Initially I was disappointed to learn that there wasn't a restaurant on the premises, nor even a guide to local restaurants; I was really doing a hideaway, planning to swim a lot (which would mean having long wet hair much of the time) and not wishing to go out in 11 degree weather for lunch and dinner. But I ended up stocking up the in-room refrigerator (there's also a microwave) and eating out only once --- there is at least a decent Chinese restaurant only about 30 steps away.

Breakfast was provided and was decent though somewhat fattening - a choice of waffles with syrup, muffins, bagels, hard-boiled eggs and oranges.

Probably the best part of my stay was the swimming pool which was actually relatively warm, and the jacuzzi. Often hotel swimming pools are a bit too cold for me (I come from S. Florida originally) or the air in the pool area is too cool, but the pool area here was almost steamy and the water a perfect temperature. Knowing that I'd be swimming at least twice a day, I booked myself during the week and the week before school vacation hoping to avoid times in which the pool would be full of children. Local children, I learned, use the pool and splash around from about 3:15-4:45 or so on weekdays, so any adults staying here who want to swim might want to avoid those times.

Room Tip: 3rd floor away from the lobby is quietest. Make sure you can tolerate the loud heating system before unpacking.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo