1,409 results
All reviews waffles chinese restaurant queen suite pool and hot tub the breakfast area free breakfast hard boiled eggs beds were comfortable staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location fresh baked cookies kittery outlets front desk staff nice room rite aid short drive we've stayed
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Rooms were plain but very comfortable and clean. We watched football in the lobby and enjoyed the atmosphere and holiday decor.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016

The people working at the desk were super helpful and helped me with everything I needed. The rooms were extremely nice for an inexpensive hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Everything was great except I was surprised and disappointed to find that my room did not have a refrigerator. I travel on business and bring food with me to cut costs. I count on a fridge and have had one in every room I've stayed in, including very inexpensive motels.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2016

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I did a two night groupon retreat here in December, a personal retreat, and found it adequate, but nothing special. The place is without style - my room with wood floors, white walls, white blankets without bedspreads on the beds resembled a hospital room, but was clean and comfortable apart from the incredibly noisy heating system which kept waking me up. I had asked for a third floor room near the end of the hallway - location was fine.

The hallways and lobby had atrocious amateur art on the walls, and the hallway carpet was really loud and tacky. This place needs an interior decorator!

Initially I was disappointed to learn that there wasn't a restaurant on the premises, nor even a guide to local restaurants; I was really doing a hideaway, planning to swim a lot (which would mean having long wet hair much of the time) and not wishing to go out in 11 degree weather for lunch and dinner. But I ended up stocking up the in-room refrigerator (there's also a microwave) and eating out only once --- there is at least a decent Chinese restaurant only about 30 steps away.

Breakfast was provided and was decent though somewhat fattening - a choice of waffles with syrup, muffins, bagels, hard-boiled eggs and oranges.

Probably the best part of my stay was the swimming pool which was actually relatively warm, and the jacuzzi. Often hotel swimming pools are a bit too cold for me (I come from S. Florida originally) or the air in the pool area is too cool, but the pool area here was almost steamy and the water a perfect temperature. Knowing that I'd be swimming at least twice a day, I booked myself during the week and the week before school vacation hoping to avoid times in which the pool would be full of children. Local children, I learned, use the pool and splash around from about 3:15-4:45 or so on weekdays, so any adults staying here who want to swim might want to avoid those times.

Room tip: 3rd floor away from the lobby is quietest. Make sure you can tolerate the loud heating system before unpacking.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo