“Great sandwiches”

Romeo's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 37 Restaurants in Yarmouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The best pizza restaurant in Maine is Romeos Pizza. We are open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide variety of your favorite meals with a smile. We offer pizza, pasta dishes, chicken, hot subs, salads, wraps and a large selection of appetizers. Whatever you order at Romeos Pizza, your dining satisfaction is guaranteed -- and everything is served with a smile! We're so incredibly confident in our products we unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction. In the unlikely event you're unhappy, we'll make it right or we'll make it on the house.
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The bread is delicious and service is fine. Menu perfect for quick bite. Pizza is preety good as well family friendly and easy parking.

Dimitrios M, Owner at Romeo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Cindy. I am glad to hear you really enjoyed the pizza and enjoy our sandwiches. I hope to see you again soon. Best, Dimitrios (Owner)

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

stopped at romeos bar and grill .at firstit felt niçe çoming from héat óutside but after 10 minutes he said it was cold in there.
ordered and avacado burger tóo much bread for me and the burger was DRY.
onion rings wére just ok

thats all i hàve to say

Dimitrios M, Owner at Romeo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Travel T, thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you didn't thoroughly enjoy your meal when you visited us most recently. Please know that if there ever is an issue with your meal you can ask to speak to a manager and they will make things right on the spot.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I go here for the gluten free pizza, salad or the nachos. The wait staff are courteous and help you with menu selections. There's plenty of tv's with sports playing. I prefer this gf pizza over other options in town. They've been around a long time and business seems steady. It's located just off I295 and easy to find.

1  Thank Georgana P
Dimitrios M, Owner at Romeo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Georgana. I am glad to hear you love our gluten free pizza! I look forward to seeing you again. Best, Dimitrios (Owner)

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Came through on my half hour lunch break from work. Ordered the chicken salad but double checked 5 times to make sure there was celery in it. The woman confirmed with the person who was making the sandwich and 2 other people. They all said no. So I got my sandwich after waiting 20 minutes at the takeout line and left. I opened up my sandwich and went to take a bite and realized there was huge chunks of celery. I hate celery and anything with it in it and this is why I double checked. I feel like I completely wasted my money, and I won't be back for sure. Next time I'll go to pats pizza.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Sat at the bar. Burgers and fries for the wife and I. Both were good, but not to die for. Lots of TV's. Looked like a great local spot. For us, just a spot for a quick bite and on to our final destination. The service good, the server helpful. We finished, paid and were on our way.

Dimitrios M, Owner at Romeo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you for the great review and rating! We are happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your quick visit. We hope to see you again sometime! Best, Dimitrios (Owner)

Been to Romeo's Pizza? Share your experiences!