“Great Find IN Yarmouth”

Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Yarmouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2018

This restaurant was recommended to me by a local person which I am not. I would never have known about it though it was very busy. It was an interesting look about it. Some tables for dining and a hang out bar area with couches. It had great food. I had mussels, roasted duck, and a wonderful pudding desert. Service was very good for a place that was full. I would definitely go back there again if in the Freeport area. This will be a regular stop for me from now on.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

There are few places in Yarmouth, so typically meet people in Portland. Someone in our group suggested meeting here, so it was my first time. We chose to eat in the outdoor covered and heated patio, which accommodated dozens of people. Very nice ambiance. The seating was mixed, some couch in the lounge and some tables. It is a large restaurant, so i can imagine having to wait long if at all for a table.

They had an adequate wine list. I only ordered the calamari and the cheese board. Both were excellent.

The setting here is very nautical. It is located within a boat yard, so it is nice to watch the boats cruising by.

1  Thank eloquentone1
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My wife and I stopped in for lunch on our way to Camden from the airport. The restaurant is really nice and sitting out on the porch offered a great view. The food and service was good, my only complaint was the lobster roll had too much lettuce and could have used more lobster...especially considering the price. All in all we enjoyed our lunch and time here.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

My family was very disappointed with their meals. The ceasar salad with grilled chicken was too salty to eat, the bowl of lobster stew was warm contained one small claw nothing else, the French onion soup had no cheese and althotour waitress was pleasant service was slow. Their new fall menu was lacking in creativity. Having eaten here on previous occasions we all felt that we would not recommend dining here again given the many other options in the Portland area

1  Thank shunt9
Reviewed 7 October 2018

One of the highlights of our summer vacation in Maine was choosing this restaurant in Yarmouth. It is easy to get to, with enough parking spaces, and the ambience can't be beat. Service was quite competent, and we enjoyed watching the comings and goings of all the harbor boats while we sat at our table right over the water.

We were pleased to discover that they had Gluten Free Bread for their Lobster Rolls, so we were able to partake of this quintessential Maine meal. Will definitely be back to try more of their menu the next time we are in Maine!

Date of visit: August 2018