US$118
US$111
NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Resort(Umina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
  • Pool
NRMA Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park(North Narrabeen)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
Priceline
Mantra Ettalong Beach(Ettalong Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
US$96
US$94
Brooklyn Motel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Quality Hotel Sands Narrabeen(Narrabeen)(Great Value!)
US$111
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsspecial occasionwedding anniversaryoystersfirst classspa bathspectacular viewsboutique hotelcroissantsnorthern beachesan overnight staywhole experienceprivate balconysydney seaplanescourse mealdining experienceenjoy the viewocean view
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Jonah’s is in an idyllic position overlooking serene Whale Beach. The service is top notch and the rooms are upgraded to contemporary chic with all the high tech you could wish for. We were spoilt at dinner and breakfast with impeccable service and the most divine food!! We will dream about our perfect getaway- highly recommend , can’t wait to return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We really loved our one night stay at Jonahs.
When I booked I was told all the rooms are the same price (except one upmarket bigger one) and so I thought they would all have balconies. When we checked into our room we noticed they were not all the same and we had no balcony.
We moved to another room that was a bit smaller but had a fab balcony.
We found MacDonalds rubbish and tradesman clothing etc in our bathroom.
We were looked after really well considering our few incidences. The staff were wonderful.dinner amazing and breakfast was stunning.
I think the buildings need painting as colour is outdated. Would make a big difference.
Otherwise I love this place.
Dinner was so romantic and stunning food and breakfast was divine watching the dolphins at Whale beach

S

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I know this is odd comment, but for those of us with disabilities having access is very important
From the moment you enter the attention to detail is above and beyond what you can imagine, the staff are extremely helpful
The food (dinner & breakfast) was very well appointed and unique
I did not access the pool as it was too cold so I do not know about the accessibility
Very wheelchair/mobility scooter friendly (i do have a smaller mob. scoot.)
I was very impressed!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We attended a wedding here recently, staying for 2 nights, and I have to say that this is a great place with simply stunning views out across the ocean...and late in the afternoon, if may be lucky like we were to spot the occasional whale breeching the surface. The setting for the wedding was truely magical and the staff were on hand for whatever we needed. Our room was on the top floor and had a private balcony, spa etc etc and was a delight. Given its location - this is the ideal romantic getaway but do book well in advance if you want to secure a nice room. The restaurant is also great and once again, the staff are brilliant. The popularity of this property does mean that a constant review of wear and tear needs to be a priority. That aside - I think its a great place to stay and celebrate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Went to Jonahs on a Friday night and came back on Saturday.
The hotel is set overlooking the beach.
Now it is a great view but I will say the owners have let the hotel degrade a bit.

Jonahs is the talk of the North Shore as the place to go. Now it is nice but I will say the building and carpet need some work.

If you are looking to whisk your partner away for a romantic weekend. In which you are happy to stay in the room and have adult time this is the perfect spot. Restuarant food is good but I wouldn't say amazing.

So in summary, if your relationship is still in the honeymoon phase and you want some adult time. This place should definitely hit the mark.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple