Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Ascend
SAVE US$22
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$126
StayForLongUS$143
All reviews shared balcony yogurt sliding glass continental breakfast nice breakfast footbridge beach no elevator room was spacious staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff one night stay mini fridge hot tub kayaking ogunquit inlet ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

‪The grounds of this hotel definitely make up for any deficiencies there might be (and there weren’t many lol). It’s located right on the Ogunquit river which is more like a tributary...I saw they even had some kayaks on the grounds so that would be perfect in the warmer weather! And there were so many birds right outside the balcony! It was peaceful and just lovely! And you can see the ocean off in the distance behind some nice houses! ‬

‪Tons of parking, easy to find my way around. The staff member checking me in was excellent - friendly and helpful! They had hot coffee and hot water in the lobby, as well as a plethora of tea bags! ‬

‪I had a double queen room with balcony - get the balcony! It’s so worth it! The sunset lit the whole world up in a fiery orange glow that night! It was incredible! There was a cool breeze rustling the leaves on the tree outside my screen door (which I left cracked all night - amazing sleeping to that sound)!!! Utter peaceful bliss! ‬

‪The room was large and clean, beds really comfy. There’s a fridge and coffee maker but no microwave so that kinda sucked. Also, the shower is large but weird to operate and had pretty poor water pressure. ‬

‪Otherwise, everything was great except for the breakfast - I went to check out and grab breakfast right around 745am but the lobby doors were still locked. I was told it started at 7am when I checked in. There were other guests outside waiting too. Waited around 15 mins but needed to go. Luckily there was a Dropbox for the keys bc I couldn’t wait any longer. Not a big deal - it’s a very small town and these things happen sometimes. But this, along with the weird shower and no microwave is why I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5. I’d still stay here again! ‬

‪I also received very nice text messages from management later on with a special offer to extend my stay...wish I could’ve taken them up on it! Will definitely be back. ‬

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TravelingMerm
Reviewed 1 October 2020

The room was clean but very stark. There could definitely be more electrical outlets and the wifi was actually awful. Rarely connected for more than a minute or so. The room was on the lowest floor and a wifi booster somewhere in the area might help. Bed was very soft - too much so for our liking but probably wonderful for others. Staff members were friendly, although one of the check-in staff was not wearing a mask, despite excellent signage everywhere to do so. This was reported to the GM. The place is nice enough, the views make it worthwhile.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank John D
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel offered a large clean room and a really nice location on the river. The room smelled a little musty upon entering but was ok. Plenty of options for juice, cereal and yogurt for the grab and go breakfast. I would consider this hotel again just for the location and view. Did not get to kayak as it was closed on the day we tried.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Wonderful hotel. Great location convenient to Perkins Cove and Ogunquit center. Beautiful deck overlooking the inlet. Love the grassy area and the chairs Breakfast included. Great service. Clean big rooms

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lindacD1872LD
Reviewed 16 September 2020

Ogunquit River Inn is a beautiful little hidden gem not too far away from the downtown streets and shops. The room was beautiful with an outstanding view of the river- calm, quiet and serene. We loved it.

Date of stay: June 2020