We just spent last weekend, 4 generations of shoppers at the Lafayette Oceanfront resort. The rooms right on the beach were great. All of our family members were very comfortable. Beds were very comfortable, the room was clean and spacious. It was nice to have cozy rooms to return to with room for us all to sit and chat. The staff was friendly and helpful. Close to outlet shopping a real bonus too. This is our second year staying at one of the Lafayette resorts for our spring shopping trip and we will be going back again. Thanks everyone for making our time together so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort is directly on Wells Beach, one of the largest sandy beaches in Maine. We have a complex of nine different buildings, five of which sit right on the beach. Many of our rooms have private balconies with panoramic views of the ocean. We are open year round so you do not need to miss any season. Although summer is certainly the most popular season in Maine, the beauty of this coastal area is enchanting throughout the year. Wells Beach is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view. The indoor pool and the hot tub with a waterfall are very relaxing after a hot day in the sun. The playground and the arcade will entertain the children after the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Wells
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort Wells, Maine