What a great place! Multiple buildings with numerous room styles to fit everyone's price needs/abilities. We stayed in one of their efficiencies that had ample room for a family to enjoy for a lengthy time-frame without tripping over one another. The one common denominator no matter where you stay on property; location, location, location! Steps away from the beach (literally). Thanks to a fabulous indoor pool this was still a great fall destination too. The staff are super helpful and friendly. And what a nice surprise the water pressure and consistent temperature in the shower were to enjoy (it's the little things when you are away from home). I totally plan on returning to Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort is directly on Wells Beach, one of the largest sandy beaches in Maine. We have a complex of nine different buildings, five of which sit right on the beach. Many of our rooms have private balconies with panoramic views of the ocean. We are open year round so you do not need to miss any season. Although summer is certainly the most popular season in Maine, the beauty of this coastal area is enchanting throughout the year. Wells Beach is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view. The indoor pool and the hot tub with a waterfall are very relaxing after a hot day in the sun. The playground and the arcade will entertain the children after the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Wells
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort Wells, Maine