“Rustic R & R”

Aroostook Hospitality Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Washburn
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Located just outside Presque Isle, the property was in a secluded area with lots of peace and quiet. The inn was a charming place with a rustic, country feel. If you're looking for the Hilton, this isn't it, but our room was very clean and comfortable. Steve and his staff did everything they could to accommodate our needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve D, Owner at Aroostook Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here in September while sight seeing in northern Maine. We called and got a room for the night. It was late when we got there so I went to the office to check in. To my surprise I found a letter taped to the wall with my name on it. I read the letter and it said that the owner had to leave and he left instructions as well as the key. He said we would settle up in the morning upon his return. We did the paperwork the next day. What a pleasure to find a place like this to stay. The owner was a treasure, the motel was super clean, and the rate was was just as nice. At first glance this motel might make you wonder if you picked the right place to stay. Be live me when I say that you wont go wrong staying here. It was so good that we stayed an extra night.

Room Tip: An information hot spot for anything about northern Maine.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Off the beaten path. On a 1 night stop for business. Very friendly owners. Clean room. We were told that it was busy with snowmobiling and ATVs during other months. Only 2 issues we had was our bathroom had a broken fan which was very LOUD and was not conducive to a nice hot soak in the tub. The other was that we asked to change charge cards to pay. The owner tried for 15 minutes and said that she had but when we left, the charge reverted back to the initial card. Perhaps it was new software? Overall, pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017

An older building, and outdoor stairs to the upper rooms. Yes, this is an OLD building, inside, and out. CLEAN inside the rooms, and out. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise indeed. Enjoyable time spent sitting on the upper floor balcony. Parking close to your room is limited, however the adjoining gravel parking lot offers ample space. Overall, worked well for us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve D, Owner at Aroostook Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you, I'm glad you could have the time to enjoy our deck.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

After looking around for hotels in the area I found this small tucked away motel. When I got there I called the number on the door the owner came right up got me a room ASAP with no hassles. Once getting into my room it was immaculate very clean. There's always a person on site to help you with anything that you need this place is great if you're looking for peace and quiet. The owner Steve was amazing to work with and the rooms are best priced in the area. I even received an email asking how my stay was, you don't get that anywhere else! This family owned business is by far the best I have ever seen, very friendly organized and clean. Highly recommend. Cody

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cody R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washburn
8.4 km away
13.9 km away
Crown Park Inn
Crown Park Inn
#2 of 2 in Caribou

Been to Aroostook Hospitality Inn? Share your experiences!