“Highly recommend”
Review of Stucco Lodge

Stucco Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Veazie
Stucco Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veazie
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My mom and I have been traveling to Maine for years. We have stayed and multiple hotels in town. This is the first time we stayed at the Stucco Lodge but it won't be our last. The location is great, the place is older but the rooms are spacious and clean. The owner is very friendly and takes pride in his property. It's a great deal for Canadians as the price is reasonable and they take Canadian money at par.
They do not have hairdryer's so you will have to pack your own.
This is our go to place near Bangor.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We have a daughter attending school nearby. So, we are in the area quite a bit and always stay at this motel. The rooms are large an clean. They are cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The rooms are also immaculately clean. Every room has a microwave and refrigerator.

Andy and his family run a great place. Quiet hours are enforced. There is cable TV and wifi in every room.

Room Tip: There is a outdoor swimming pool.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Awesome owners! My husband and I recently stayed here again, rooms very clean, can drive right up to room with your shopping parcels. Andy the owner is super accommodating , Canadian Money at par, usually flyers in the lobby, hot coffee every morning. I have been coming here twice a year for about 8 years but girlfriend of mine have been coming here for probably 20 years and the highlight of our trip is coming home to Stucco Lodge. Sandy

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrsripple8
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Hotel is a Mom and Pop establishment. Very clean and extremely quiet. Proprietors are very friendly. The hotel is close to shopping, but in a quiet location. On the down side, the motel is not new and is a bit run down. That said, we keep coming back and as we are from Canada, they take money at par, which is awesome!

Room Tip: Wifi is not that good.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob E
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Looking through postcards of the beautiful state of Maine, you may see depictions of nature, cozy cabins, and beautiful greenery. The Stucco Lodge, I feel, should be another representation of what it means to be in Maine. In a world covered with new generation leisure hotels that fulfill each of our laziest desires, we miss out on the beautiful hotels/motels that emphasize the beauty of the state. Rather than seeing beautiful green grass, gardens, and tall Maine trees, we see bleak parking lots and large buildings. The Stucco Lodge returned my family and I to what it means to be in Maine. As I parked my kayak-ready car in front of my room, I took a moment to look around me and breathe in the beauty. This small, family-owned motel is in a quiet location, in a small town just 5 miles out from the city, but far enough to maintain its own atmosphere. Its a green property, marked with beautiful gardens, flower bushes, and trees. It has umbrella-shaded picnic tables and charcoal grills for those hearty Maine summer barbecues. And most importantly, the Stucco Lodge is one of a kind in having a well-maintained outdoor pool for hot summer days and warm summer nights! All in all, this motel is one that I will promise to return to with my family year after year. Thank you Stucco Lodge family and staff for making my stay such a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I assume that the view is the same from every room, but the wifi is better the closer your room is t...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank MaineLover1

Been to Stucco Lodge? Share your experiences!