“My Go To Place for Haddock Basket”

Trevett Country Store
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Trevett
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I eat here 2-3 times per month when I want a quick, delicious & low cost seafood dinner. I order 15 minutes before pick-up & I always enjoy a wonderful haddock, fries, coleslaw dinner when I'm short on time & want a great meal. The portions are larege enough that I make myself a haddock sandwich for the next day. Order extra tarter sauce for fifty cents because the portion is very generous. I've brought friends here to eat on the outside picnic tables, & they always look forward to coming back! And, what a view! It's right on the water & it's just so nice...I highly recommend it.

1  Thank JimBoothbayCC

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great lobster rolls, fried clams, and cheeseburgers (yes, I finally took a break from lobster!). Very friendly staff and such a cute place. Wish I had another day in the area to order one of their pizzas.....saw one and it looked amazing. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Eclectic setting beside a hand cranked draw bridge, most seating is outside under canopy or in full sun.
Typical lobster dock menu. Store has narrow offering of essentials and national newspapers

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Plenty of fresh crab on a toasted roll. Yum! Cole slaw is nice too. Scenic outdoor tables.
If you're doing any cooking at home or camping order scallops or steamers (clams) the day before. The best and SO fresh.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Lobster Rolls.............don't let the place fool you. Not much to it. Little, old country store....all you need. Have to search for this one, but worth the lobster roll. Sit out on the deck with many locals.