All reviews movie theater rockland area room was clean owls head very nice hotel free breakfast front desk staff hot tub easy access mid coast great place to stay would stay here again up to date convenient location pleasant stay bar harbor port clyde
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Visiting family in Port Clyde. The Hampton Inn met all our needs & was in close proximity to family as well as being convenient to Rockland since we were going to our grandchildren's basketball game & also to dinner at ADA'S KITCHEN.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Rockland. It is close to the business I work at, close to restaurants and stores. The hotel rooms and lobby are extremely clean and comfortable. They offer fruit in the lobby, along with coffee and tea, 24 hours a day. The breakfast has a variety of food to choose from. I am a Hilton's Reward member so I receive a free bottle of water at check-in.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The fact that it's a Hampton should tell you everything you need to know. You know the staff will be helpful and friendly, the rooms will be large, clean, and quiet. You just need to book your your reservation and relax.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and well kept. The staff is very courteous and helpful. We’ve stayed here many times over the years and will return. It is conveniently located to Rockland and Thomaston as well as shopping nearby.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Room was clean. Both beds were hard and uncomfortable. Had to get up in the middle of the night to stretch my back. Good water pressure in the bathroom. Front desk staff was ok on check-in and check-out. Would have been nice if they had thanked me for being a Diamond member but I did appreciate that the hotel offered special parking for Diamond members. Hotel offers a complimentary hot buffet-style breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AAHolt
Chris B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for your recent visit with us and your loyalty as a Hilton Honors Diamond level member. Your patronage and feedback is truly appreciated.

I am happy that we met your expectations with our service and general amenities, but regret that your stay was not a perfect "5". I see specifically that our bedding did not meet your expectations or our high standards.

We are in process of changing out all mattresses on property, and hope in the coming months to have new bedding in all 85 guest rooms. This should hopefully resolve the challenge that you highlighted in your comments.

Many thanks again for your visit. It is my hope we may be your host in the future.

Sincerely yours,