1,603 results
All reviews room was clean maine mall continental breakfast waffles would stay again staff was friendly hot tub easy access nice stay indoor pool chillies shopping shuttle interstate
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location was great, but the rooms were small, old and smelled bad! We even changed rooms because the first room they put us in was terrible. It looked like the ceiling was going to fall in and the smell was terrible. The beds are awfully hard and the carpet oily. The hair dryer had someone else’s hair in it! I will not be returning to this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg S, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Airport/Maine Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us in beautiful South Portland Maine! We are grateful for your feedback. We are sorry to have missed the mark, your concerns have been passed along to the GM for improvement.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I made a reservation, confirmed with a credit card and taxied over from the Portland airport. When I arrived Martin could not find my reservation and claimed that the hotel was sold out and could not accommodate me for the night. I left the lobby and went outside to book a new room and a coupled arrived who I mentioned that they were sold out before they entered. They shared that they didn't have a reservation but decided to check anyway. While waiting for my car to take me to my new car, I saw Martin, who minutes before refused me a room, register the couple and get them a room. Unbelievable! Do yourself a favor and do not attempt to stay here; there are plenty of other hotels same or better rates and quality, very close by. Until you see "Under New Management" I recommend you not to take a risk staying here.

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay here and Martin is your front desk representative, run, do not walk to another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank stevekirk992018
Greg S, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Airport/Maine Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us in beautiful South Portland Maine! We are grateful for you feedback, especially around your reservation issues. We have forwarded this onto the GM for actionable improvements and apologize for missing the mark during your visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here over the Labor Day weekend. The bones of the space are definitely those of a Days Inn, but the furnishings have been updated. Adequate electrical outlets. I would be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
GregS4123, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Airport/Maine Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We looked online for a decent place for a decent price to stay one night. This choice came up so we decided to take it. The place is clean and the price was inexpensive. It comes with a free breakfast too. The water pressure was low in the shower but we got by. It’s in a good area with many restaurants and a mall. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kingcrabb65

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Good breakfast; nice variety of different foods; well layed out. Nice, clean hotel. The exercise room had minimal equipment but it all worked fine. Pool was fine, a little small. No hot tub. Overall, a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple