“pizza at its finest”

Portland Pie Co
Ranked #46 of 156 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2016

very busy restaurant. great service and great food-very creative names on the pizza choices. we will definitely go back

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered speciality sandwich on focaccia bread and it was very good. Others had pizza, they said it was ok. But I did not try. Fast, friendly hotel delivery. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I had heard such great things about this place & I went ahead and ordered a large pizza & a few desserts to be delivered. The man on the phone was super nice & helpful, which made me even more excited to finally try their pizza, after hearing about it since I moved here 5 years ago.

Super dissapointed when I opened the box in my kitchen. I ordered the "thin CRISPY" pizza but what I got was far from crispy....it was not even cooked all the way through, and being that thin it should have had no problem getting the dough cooked thouroughly. I decided to reheat & cook it in my oven and because it was so thin & doughy-uncooked, the toppings started to slide off the pizza. It was a mess and still would not cook well.

In top of that I got a couple of desserts. Their cheescake appeared a bit aged to me from being in the refrigerator too long without getting sold.

All in all, ir was not even ok. It was very, very poor & it is a shame because I will never order their pizza or anything else off their menu again. Super bummed, still was hungry, and a total waste of $40.

1  Thank sigpone
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I ordered from pizza here because it was recommended. I was told it was one of the best around. Unfortunately, it was terrible. The pizza was bready, no crust, and burnt. Not close to NY or Chicago pizza more like little Cesar's pizza. Ruined my celebration party.

1  Thank Evita P
Reviewed 14 November 2015

The locals love this place. They offer pizza made with beer bread which is very popular. They have an interesting a vast menu of pizza choices with a s'mores pizza dessert to finish off the night. The wsit is long though. Plan on being there for a while!