“Good Service and Good Food”

Sea Dog Brewing Company
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Staying at the DoubleTree needed some place to grab a late lunch. The hostess was courteous and attentive, the food was appropriate, and the clam chowder was very tasty - served hot and with attention to the details. Lemonade worked out just fine, and I was glad that I made the choice. I ordered Fish and Chips a little oily, but it worked out and the meal was worth while for the price, convenience, timely service, etc.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Sadly, there is nothing too special here at the Sea Dog. We tried burgers which were alright, but no reason to stop here instead of the adjacent Elevation burger which has much better quality and tastier burgers for less. We only went here because we had a gift card and had been recommended this location from a hotel concierge.

The issues had shown after service began. Very slow service - we were waiting almost 15 minutes for desserts to be served, and then we had to wait so long to pay our check, we just went up to the host's booth and waited for someone to assist us. I'd understand if the place was packed, but there were three tables filled total in the entire restaurant - we were the only table in our section.

Plenty of staff wandering, I shouldn't have to tell you what management wants you to do, but let us pay our bill and get us out quicker! Nobody wants to sit in those uncomfortable bench-style booths longer than they need to.

Overall, definitely not coming back here. Nothing was memorable, foods and drink were average (STAY AWAY FROM THE ICED TEA!) and the service was less than memorable.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

A large group of us enjoyed Sunday Brunch at the Sea Dog and it was perfect wake up. Starting off with the Build Your Own Bloody it comes at a fair price, but no bacon. That makes us sad. What made us happy was the outstanding service by Moriah B and the wonderful breakfast that we had. We would definitely come back!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stopped here simply because we passed the sign and like Sea Dog beer and the restaurant was great! The food was better than chain level.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We ordered a basket of Onion Rings for the table. Three out of the four of us really loved them. I was the only dissenter; I found them to be floury tasting. My wife got the "Jaeger Schnitzel." It was horrible. It didn't appear to have been beaten thin, rather cut thin. It still had bones in it. My blackened haddock sandwich had way too much bun for a couple thin bits of fish. I should have gotten something else. I thought the mixed drinks were expensive - $10 for a martini. It was a disappointing visit because the previous time we ate there we were quite happy. We'll give them another chance.