“Great food and reasonable prices!”

Willow's Pizza & Restaurant Inc.
Ranked #24 of 156 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I think their new location is 3-4x the cash corner spot, which was impressive. Only one server on in the entire room where the bar was, but it worked out for the most part. Table had two pizzas, pastrami Sammy, lasagna. I can speak for the lasagna and it was wonderful! Others seemed pleased as well. Kids meals are beyond reasonable here. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We eat here every year that we return to the area to see the changing of the
leaves and vacation in Maine and New Hampshire. Dave, the owner, has moved
to this newer, more contemporary and larger space. Friendly, caring guy and it’s
reflected in the excellent service. We’ve had two lunches there and were
disappointed on both occasions. This time the meatball sandwich lacked flavor
and also needed more marinara sauce. However, dinner, as usual was superb.
Great pizza and excellent lasagna in very large portions. Still a “5” in my book.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I moved away from Portland a couple of years ago and when planning our trip back I made sure at least one meal would be Willows sausage and mushroom pizza. My heart sank when we went by Cash Corner in SoPo and it was gone- then I was told it had moved. We went on a Sunday for my nephew's birthday. Parking lot was packed but we had booked into their back room. My pizza as always was wonderful- great sauce and sausage and cheese. I was so relieved Willows hasn't changed their cooking- only location. I finished my pizza on the bus back to Logan. I will be back next time we're in Maine. It's the best pizza anywhere!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We have been here three times recently and give Willow's a big thumbs up. Everything we've had is from very good to terrific. The pizza was at the top of the list!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My husband and I call this place our "Cheers"! We're in there at least once a week. We love the pizza, the baked Haddock is outstanding, the salads are fresh and crisp and the Baked Ziti is mouth-watering! They serve alcohol - not a very extensive wine list, but sufficient for us. Good choice of beer. The restaurant is small and many times there is a wait, so be prepared. The servers are friendly and efficient. Only complaint is that it sometimes takes awhile to get your food. I think the kitchen has a hard time handling all the orders. We enjoy the atmosphere, the proximity to our home, and the prices are reasonable. Good place to go when you don't feel like cooking!