“Love love love Willow's Pizza”

Willow's Pizza & Restaurant Inc.
Ranked #24 of 156 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I moved away from Portland a couple of years ago and when planning our trip back I made sure at least one meal would be Willows sausage and mushroom pizza. My heart sank when we went by Cash Corner in SoPo and it was gone- then I was told it had moved. We went on a Sunday for my nephew's birthday. Parking lot was packed but we had booked into their back room. My pizza as always was wonderful- great sauce and sausage and cheese. I was so relieved Willows hasn't changed their cooking- only location. I finished my pizza on the bus back to Logan. I will be back next time we're in Maine. It's the best pizza anywhere!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We have been here three times recently and give Willow's a big thumbs up. Everything we've had is from very good to terrific. The pizza was at the top of the list!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My husband and I call this place our "Cheers"! We're in there at least once a week. We love the pizza, the baked Haddock is outstanding, the salads are fresh and crisp and the Baked Ziti is mouth-watering! They serve alcohol - not a very extensive wine list, but sufficient for us. Good choice of beer. The restaurant is small and many times there is a wait, so be prepared. The servers are friendly and efficient. Only complaint is that it sometimes takes awhile to get your food. I think the kitchen has a hard time handling all the orders. We enjoy the atmosphere, the proximity to our home, and the prices are reasonable. Good place to go when you don't feel like cooking!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We recently moved to the area and have made Willow's our new go to place for a good dinner at reasonable prices with excellent service. The food is all homemade from pizza to white or red clam sauce. You may to wait at busy times for a table but it will be worth it.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We were traveling and looking for a good pizza place that had a full menu. We found out about Willow's online and thought we would give it try. We were not disappointed...the portions were huge and the food was absolutely delicious! The staff was friendly and very helpful,too. Great food, great prices, great atmosphere! I would definitely recommend Willow's when in Maine :)