“Great little seafood restaurant”
Review of Dock's Seafood

Dock's Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Dock's is a little neighborhood restaurant that has awesome seafood. I ordered the twin lobster special (it's on the white board when you walk in) with a side of corn and slaw for $22.95, if I remember correctly. You order at the counter, then find yourself a table. There are other things on the menu that I wanted to try but didn't get a chance to. I went back on Monday, but it turns out that they're CLOSED ON MONDAYS. ugh. oh well, next time...

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I've been going here since they opened and always satisfied.
They have the best lobster rolls, whole clam rolls, and other seafood.
This is where I bring friends to dine in South Portland.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Dock's Seafood after it was recommend by a local. They did not let us down. The restaurant is not fancy. In fact it is quite unassuming but clean! The owners (I assume) were very friendly and warm. They even remembered what we had for dinner and questioned if it met our expectations.

The wait was not long even though we ate around 6:00PM. However, in all honesty, it was a Tuesday evening. I would guess the weekends could get busy with local traffic.

Both my wife and I had twin lobsters and French fries. The lobsters were fresh and were in the range of 1-1/4 lbs each. The cost was $22 for each twin lobster dinner. We felt it was reasonable. There are tables inside and outside. We ate outside and even the outside tables were spotless.

This was our first time but we will definitely go back to Dock's our next time through!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great shrimp platter, lots of lobster options, BYOB (Amatos across the street if you forget). Solid haddock sandwich. Amazing onion rings! Fries aren't worth it. Prices are reasonable, portions generous. I'd put this place down as a "locals" spot, in a great way. Happy to be a local!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great food especially the whole lobster. My sis had the lobster Mac and cheese. Yum too. This is a hopping place so be ready to wait. If you get there right at opening the wait is a lot less.