“Dock's Seafood is great”
Review of Dock's Seafood

Dock's Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Dock's Seafood after it was recommend by a local. They did not let us down. The restaurant is not fancy. In fact it is quite unassuming but clean! The owners (I assume) were very friendly and warm. They even remembered what we had for dinner and questioned if it met our expectations.

The wait was not long even though we ate around 6:00PM. However, in all honesty, it was a Tuesday evening. I would guess the weekends could get busy with local traffic.

Both my wife and I had twin lobsters and French fries. The lobsters were fresh and were in the range of 1-1/4 lbs each. The cost was $22 for each twin lobster dinner. We felt it was reasonable. There are tables inside and outside. We ate outside and even the outside tables were spotless.

This was our first time but we will definitely go back to Dock's our next time through!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great shrimp platter, lots of lobster options, BYOB (Amatos across the street if you forget). Solid haddock sandwich. Amazing onion rings! Fries aren't worth it. Prices are reasonable, portions generous. I'd put this place down as a "locals" spot, in a great way. Happy to be a local!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great food especially the whole lobster. My sis had the lobster Mac and cheese. Yum too. This is a hopping place so be ready to wait. If you get there right at opening the wait is a lot less.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

There are so many extraordinary restaurants out there. This just isn't one of them. The people are nice, the food isn't bad, it's just with so many better options why go here?

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I eat here often and the fish is always fresh and well prepared. Dock's is a very informal place so don't expect a fancy ambience, but if you are looking for super-fresh seafood, this place is really worth a visit.