“Best Crepe Ever”

Flip Creperie
Ranked #70 of 156 Restaurants in South Portland
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Reviewed 29 August 2017

WOW! This place is awesome. Let me start by saying that I have not eaten a crepe in probably twenty years as the last one I had made me decide that I just did not like them. What have I been missing? Well, unless they had opened this place twenty years ago, probably not much. But these are the most amazing things I have ever eaten. My son got the berry crepe, which I am for sure having tomorrow. It was amazing with the fresh creme and succulent berries. I had the lemon crepe, which was to die for. Now I cannot wait to go back for breakfast and try the savory crepes. I think I'm going to dream about them! The owners are so warm and friendly, and the interior is gorgeous. The kids loved watching them be made. This is such a fabulous addition to Willard Square!