“Delish”
Review of The Bankery

The Bankery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Skowhegan
Description: The Bankery, located in the old 1864 bank building on Water Street in Skowhegan, ME, is a traditional, from-scratch bakery. We use only high quality, all natural ingredients and specialize in wedding cakes, occasion cakes, and fine baked goods including breads, pies, and pastries. The owners preserved the personality of the original bank, restoring the vaults and displaying antique advertisements, safety deposit boxes, photos, and other nostalgic memorabilia. When visiting Historic Downtown Skowhegan, we invite you to stop by and see what The Bankery has to offer
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

A good friend of mine got take out meat lasagna for me as I am recuperating from foot surgery. I think I make great lasagna but this was excellent. Cheesy good! To tell you the truth I’ve never heard of this place but would seek it out as I was very impressed.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The bake goods are fresh and delicious with a surprising variety. Our group tried several options and everyone loved their choices, so much so that very little sharing was allowed! We will definitely return for more goodies.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The Bankery is fantastic! Their cakes are to die for and they make fancy custom cakes. I've had several flavors and they are all wonderful. Their baked good and bread products are also fabulous. I'd recommend anything they create.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down my favorite bakery around. I like to stop in and get a stuffed croissant. The spinach and feta one is great and the egg, cheese, and pastrami one is even better. I’ve also had a cake made by them and it was delish.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Everything I've ever purchased at the Bankery has been fantastic! Pastries are very tasty and almost too pretty to eat, flowers are beautifully arranged, and their toutiere pies are amazing.