“Pretty good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Was recommended by the staff at the hotel. Food was pretty good. The meat was tender and well done. Rub/Souse they had one it did have a little kick to it that came on after. Sides were very fresh and were really good. Not a bad stop for Maine bbq.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My first time there but i can say i love the ribs there and they have many sauce for you to choose a long with your meal.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I got take-out while at a hotel and thought it was good. Would definitely go again. BBQ was tasty as were the side dishes. Comfort food!.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I used to think that I couldn't tolerate BBQ anymore . Guess what ! It's not the BBQ , it's the preservatives that give me the horrible indigestion . We had their ribs and could taste the preservatives. I was in agony all night Local , homemade BBQ sits just fine . Support local , health oriented restaurants . Skip the chains . Nothing about our meal was quality .

Reviewed 16 October 2017

On vacation in Maine and needed a change from seafood. Dave's has a great atmosphere, and fast service. Very large menu to choose from and ice cold beer on tap too. We both had a 2 meat special for lunch, which came with a side, a corn muffin and our choice of 2 meats. I had brisket and tips, husband had brisket and ribs. On the table are several choices of sauces. This was more than we could eat, so had leftovers for snacks. Great friendly service, wide range of menu choices, not just ribs. Separate bar section, Clean rest rooms, and plenty of parking. Plan on returning next year when on vacation.