“OUT OF BUSINESS”

Wormwood's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2014

The owners' decided this past Spring not to open the restaurant for the 2014 season. It has been up for sale for the past couple of years, but obviously no takers.

1  Thank MainePilot

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Wormwood closed early in 2014, and the long time owners have retired and placed the building up for sale. Many patrons now go to the establishment net store which is quite good.

12  Thank johnmacdonald37
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place has the worst clam chowder I've ever eaten. It was about 3/4 butter, 1/8 milk, and 1/8 everything else. I've read on another site that one person would prefer to eat Van deCamp's frozen fish sticks than eat here, and I would say that I probably agree. This place is pitiful.

1  Thank Kyle B
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I am from Maine haven't lived here for years, but I always try to make it a point to stop in for a bite when I do visit. It's a very quant little restaurant in Camp Ellis, Maine (Saco) and just a minute from the jetty which is the inlet for the Saco River. When I go I always invite friends and we all truly enjoy our time there. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Baked Stuffed Haddock and they add different types of sides to go with it. Our waitress was great we would ask her about different types of drinks and if they had the liquor she made it for us. It was great! So if your ever near the coast in Saco check out this restaurant.

2  Thank DBG1010
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This seemed like a good place to eat, but then you are seated and if your party is larger than 4 people (we had 15) your waitress can't remember your order. Also when the order came it was incorrect! She then has the odasity to start putting entrees down on the table and telling us to figure it out?? The bathroom smelled like a bowl pee had been spilled years ago and was never cleaned up. This place will squirm your appetite. PS look at your bill before you pay, you WILL likely be charged for a different sized meal??!!

1  Thank 8,813