All reviewsdecorated for halloweenchairs and umbrellasbeautiful viewpenobscot baynautical themethe ground floorthoroughly enjoyed our staymorning coffeeheated poolwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staystayed longersmall refrigeratorgreat roomshort drivethe location is perfectnice pool
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very quiet and relaxing place. Rooms are very nice. The place is simple but has everything you need for a relaxing stay with a great view. Close to many restaurants and other sites. Really enjoyed it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank msilverpc
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Woke up to bird song and a FABULOUS view. This is the second time I stayed and won't be my last. Both visits were off season, the first in early April and the second on Memorial weekend. My room 118 was on the upper floor. It was spacious and extremely clean. plenty of towels, toiletries, lighting and a King size bed. The room had a large flat screen, refrigerator, iron and blow dryer. The room had three separate seating areas, a small table with two comfortable chairs, a desk with chair and a table and two chairs on the balcony. The room had a stunning view and had a great working A.C. The price was right and very little noise was heard from the neighbors. The grounds are kept beautifully and there is seating close to the ocean front. I gave it 4 stars because the bed springs moved around on the bed but it was tolerable. Please note that every room faces the pool. To my surprise people were actuallu swimming in italthough the temp was in the high 40s. Silly kids. I didn't partake of the coffee offered and drove a little down the road to the local McDonald's. The hotel is centrally located between Rockland and Camden. The gal that I spoke to at check in was very pleasant and very accommodating. Already planning my next visit!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BridgetO1
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite places to stay! Always clean and friendly. Great views! Nice restaurants nearby. And there is even a motel Cat named Buckwheat to greet you when you arrive! We stay in hotels 50 nights a year or more and this one is one of THE best!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We have stayed at Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn in previous years and had a nice time. However on one stay we were woken by noise above us but did not want to complain. However to ensure it hopefully wouldn’t happen the second night I did mention it to the manager on duty who explained they had rented the room to someone who had brought in more quests and the guests were moving furniture. He said they did make a mistake in renting the room but would ensure it did not happen again. Which it did not. We rented here twice and were very good guests. Then on our third year we had to cancel due to a family matter and the manager on duty was extremely rude when we notified him we unfortunately had to cancel. We had asked if we could receive any of our payment back as we had paid for our nights in advance and were told very rudely no. When I asked if we would receive any of our payment back should they rerent the room and again were rudely told no. I know other establishments will do that as good customer service but not here. I understand it was our decision to cancel ( we had no choice) but the treatment and attitude has now spoiled our opinion and we will not rent here again nor will we recommend the Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chazleen
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delighted with our room at Strawberry Hill. The location is perfect on a private cove, and rooms come with water view balconies. The place was immaculate and the room was spacious and comfortable with a very appealing beach/nautical theme. No complimentary breakfast here, but nothing else negative to say. Simply put, it's lovely accommodations on beautiful waterfront property. We loved it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple